Rose's Super Blog - Post 13 - Considering Starting a VFK channnel and a Show Series

Okay for a while now I've been thinking of doing a show on VFK about a girl in middle school and its gonna be a funny series! And I've also been thinking about having my own VFK channel on Youtube like CandyCars does! Once I get a screen recorder and video editor I will test to see how the first video works and that. I'm getting a new computer in about a month so I might start then. This is just a consideration so it might or might not happen! What do you guys think? :D
Is This a Good or Bad Idea?
  1. Good or bad idea?
    1. Good! :)
      100.00%
    2. Bad. :P
        0.00%
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• I'm definitely interested, I love funny videos. :) Is it going to be only on Youtube? If so, I won't be able to view it because my computer blocks me
  • You should!! I would love to help out in any way I can! :)
  • That sounds like a great idea @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!  I would love to see your shows!

OMg  maybe that is a feature we could ask for, a video option on the miss clue  Message Boards! @LilacsDaisies

I really love your idea princess I hope it works out!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • @MistyMew  that's a great idea! It would be so useful and open up a lot of opportunities on this forum.
  • Good all the way!! And I third the videos on the message board idea!
    skylambsignature
  • Thanks for all the good comments everyone! I will try to start a channel once I get a screen recorder and test it and it works. I also think they should have the video idea too! Also for people who can't watch youtube I will try to put it on the VFK TV as well! What do you guys think?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥