VFK Christmas Ideas

Since Christmas is coming up soon what ideas do you guys want VFK to do at Christmas? Post ideas here and once the suggestions page is posted on dev blog we can suggest what we have here! Post away! I'll post my ideas soon!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• GROWABLE CHRISTMAS TREES HEHEHE and the tree lot too still
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • last year I suggested penguin pets and I shall suggest it again this year!
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• OMG isn't it exciting that christmas is coming!  I just love Christmas!
    ColourzRNice2
  • oh oh oh!! i love suggesting thigns for christmas!
    um id like to see the fall fashions continued into christmas time :) and maybe big fluffy scarves
    id also like to see a reindeer that trots into the room and asks trivia questions that would be neat
    ohh!!!  and lots and lots of santa pajamas :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • REINDEER YOU CAN RIDE
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • edited November 2015
    Since I don't have much that i'd want to wrap as a gift to make my tree look nice, maybe some decorative presents. Like..they're not actual gifts, they're just to use as decoration. :P
    art gallery 2
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf

• OH..I was using the star panels and this idea just popped into my brain: snow panels!
    They'd be clear panels with falling snow. 
    art gallery 2

• Oh my gosh, everyone has such great ideas! I want them all to be available in game! :D I think I'd have to suggest Christmas music to play on the record and just tons of Christmas decorations. And to add on to the idea @Awesome_Piper had, being able to send gifts that players can place under a  tree and open on Christmas Day.
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Oh wow great discussion!!!  I'd love to see Christmas in Retro Age!! :D

• I wanna see Christmas and snow EVERYWHERE!! Even Fairy and Merfolk age and Splashtastic maybe Open Road! :D
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I wanna see Christmas and snow EVERYWHERE!! Even Fairy and Merfolk age and Splashtastic maybe Open Road! :D

another idea popped into my brain (thanks to @Super_Princess_Rosalina)! ok...so near me there's a Christmas light show every year and basically you drive down a road..I think it's a mile long, and there's these neat Christmas light displays. I think it would be so cool if they did something like that in Open Road, especially night time Seattle..and we can drive around and look at the lights! 
    art gallery 2

• @Awesome_Piper That sounds amazing! I totally would love to have a Christmas lights open road area! And of course, Christmas music to go along with it! :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • I also have a idea! They should maybe make a outdoor skating rink! And maybe they could release another zoo cam like a penguin cam or polar bear cam! And we should have penguin pets like @Awesome_Piper said!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • I'm glad you opened a discussion on this cause I've been dying to share and hear ideas!

OK, what if they released a Christmas book as a carry item?! Every now and then our avatar could turn the page. Then I got to thinking.. you know how on cartoons where a character holds a newspaper up to his face to hide from someone? I think it would be cute if we had some. Maybe two different versions- one just regular newspaper, and the other with eye holes. 
  • Oooh, @LilacsDaisies those are good ideas! I would love to be able to carry a Christmas book and turn the pages every day, maybe sort of like an advent calendar for the game? And it would be cute to have the newspapers to hide from someone. But being able to read a book at all in the game would be fun, like what if they released some books that you could read that are about the cases done on Miss Clue? That would be cool!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture

• VictoryRose said:

But being able to read a book at all in the game would be fun, like what if they released some books that you could read that are about the cases done on Miss Clue? That would be cool!

Yeah, that's a neat idea! VFK should open up a library with books about the game history and old news reports!
  • i can't wait for christmas!!!! i think we need big Christmas tree angels and plush lambs and christmas trees that you can use for teleporters and i want to be able to make my own gingerbread house and wear it on my pin set!!!

• Doodlepufflove said:

i can't wait for christmas!!!! i think we need big Christmas tree angels and plush lambs and christmas trees that you can use for teleporters and i want to be able to make my own gingerbread house and wear it on my pin set!!!

The making your own gingerbread house would be a really fun idea and even more Christmas pins because who doesn't like pins? And I'm totally in agreement to more plushes and Christmas themed teleporters since those will go great with the Christmas/Holiday rooms I have now. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • i want to see big big big christmas candycanes with big bows and lots of pretty colors!! Id also like to see a colorful santa sleigh ride that goes through the kingdom :[)

• All of these ideas sound great! I can't wait to see what decorations come up in the next month. I think I'm most excited for the Christmas Shoppe. The rug in the Gift Shoppe in Victorian Age is something I want so badly, so I hope they bring that back again this year. I can't wait to celebrate, this'll be my first Christmas on VFK. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose, your first Christmas?! In that case, someone should throw a big party!
  • Aww, thanks, @LilacsDaisies. I can't wait to see what they do for the holidays! The Christmas Shoppe is what I'm most excited for. :)
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • This is a great post!!! and for my christmas ideas:
    Christmas wreaths we can wear over our heads
    great big teddy bears we can carry
    light up gingerbread pieces
    igloo room!!! (i wanna live in an igloo!)
    and penguin slippers!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • AN ELF ON THE SHELF FOR THE GARDEN!
  • edited December 2015
    LilacsDaisies said:

AN ELF ON THE SHELF FOR THE GARDEN!

OMG YAS! IT SHOULD HIDE SOMEWHERE IN THE KINGDOM EVERYDAY! :o
    -Rosalina ♥
  • showjumpingbird said:

This is a great post!!! and for my christmas ideas:

Christmas wreaths we can wear over our heads
    great big teddy bears we can carry
    light up gingerbread pieces
    igloo room!!! (i wanna live in an igloo!)
    and penguin slippers!
    Those are awesome ideas!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh my gosh..I love seeing everyone's ideas. i'm soo excited for Christmastime on VFK!

Just a reminder, make sure you post your ideas on the devblog too!! :)
    art gallery 2

• id like to see space age get christmas decorations, that would be so cool.  :ar!
  • That would be really neat @jungleanimal! I want some fluffy christmas boots and matching jacket :D
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

All the ideas are so awesome!  I have missed everyone sooooooo much!!! I have been making presents with my mom and they are looking wonderful!! I wish I could make you all gifts!! OMG maybe I can craft gifts for you!!

YAY
    skylambsignature