Rose's Super Blog - Post 9 - Sad News

I know this is a second blog post in a day but something bad and sad just happened.

So the phone rang and it was my aunt. My mom answered it and she was crying so much the most I've ever seen her cry before. I asked her what happened and she said one of her sisters are going to die tonight. :( Looks like I'm losing a aunt. But my mom and dad were going to leave to go on a Christmas shopping spree like they do every November. It seems thats going to be cancelled because my mom has to go to her funeral. And I think I might have to wait longer to get member cause of this. Which means I'll probably not get it before the Halloween Shop and Pumpkin Patch closes. I'll miss my aunt and I wish I could come to her funeral. :((
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥
Tagged:

Comments

• Update: Thats it. I lost a aunt. She passed away. :(
    -Rosalina ♥
  • aww @Super_Princess_Rosalina I'm so so sorry my prayers are with you and your family

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Oh that is so sad @Super_Princess_Rosalina I cry every time someone dies that I know, its so tragic!  Although they are happy now so it makes me feel better even when I miss them.  

If you need me to save anything for you from the halloween shop let me know!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited November 2015
    NeonHearts said:

Oh that is so sad @Super_Princess_Rosalina I cry every time someone dies that I know, its so tragic!  Although they are happy now so it makes me feel better even when I miss them.  

Thanks it is sad when someone dies I cry every time too! And also thanks for offering to save me something for Halloween Shop but I already got people saving me the things that will be tradeable to members that I can get! Thanks anyway though!
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited November 2015
    Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

NeonHearts said:

Oh that is so sad @Super_Princess_Rosalina I cry every time someone dies that I know, its so tragic!  Although they are happy now so it makes me feel better even when I miss them.  

Thanks it is sad when someone dies I cry every time too! And also thanks for offering to save me something for Halloween Shop but I already got people saving me the things that will be tradeable to members that I can get! Thanks anyway though!

You're welcome good luck and I hope things work out for you!  With Christmas so near magical things start to happen!

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • I'm sorry about your aunt. :(
  • LilacsDaisies said:

I'm sorry about your aunt. :(

It's okay and thanks I wish I got to know her more though. :(
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Aww I just saw this!  I am so sorry @Super_Princess_Rosalina I hope your mom is okay, sending prayers and hugs!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!