VFK TODAY - Updates and Applications!

edited May 2016 in General
Hi everyone!

So this week we have a lot of great changes happening at VFK TODAY!

We are going to have a new SET, new segments, and more!

We are currently looking for contributors for our VFK NEWS/HOT TOPICS segment! We need about 6 people who can come and join me and Minute for this segment. You will be discussing VFK's top stories with us on the show. You do not have to be on every week tho. Each week two contributors will join us for this segment! :)

To apply just comment below!

P.S. Episode 2 is now posted!

Thanks for watching everyone!!

- CandyCars :)
Tagged:

Comments

• I would love to apply Cars! It sounds really fun! :))

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Applications close this Thursday so we can get ready for this weeks show! :D
  • Alrighty! =) I don't know which one to choose, they both seem pretty cool. :o

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I'd like to join! Since I already said that on the forums did I already apply?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Sounds really cool @CandyCars It would be epic to be on your show!  Not sure what I would speak about but if I get picked as a guest star, I could definitely come up with something!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Oh goodness this looks exciting, @CandyCars!!  You and @iMinute are doing a brilliant job on presenting and managing the VFK Today I really love watching your episodes!!
    Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you've got planned for this week!!  WOOT!!!  :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Congratulations on your new VFK today talk show new season I will be writing reviews on your show I hope you have musical guests this season I hope you have the Back Street boys and Bang tan boys with cold play many more
  • I love watching VFK Today I'm so excited for your new season I hope I can get to see a Concerts with Pop star artist Back Street Boys and Bang Tan Boys / cold play and Linkin park  , 98 degrees  many more 
  • edited March 2022
    I am going to be doing Southern bell tea party this upcoming weekend next weekend I will be doing Out of this world space fashion show too    coming soon My spring 2022 fashion show  @Candycars