Do you like art?

Comments

• hmmm my teacher was showing me how to make the bubbles under water ... to make them u paint the background ..then where u want the bubbles u drop just a tiny piece of salt and it absorb the paint about the salt...when it dry u brush off the salt ... so cause we doing underwater ... I wanted to do dolphin .... I wish I could swim with them ... they such an amazing animal.
  • Oh wow @Tatiana_SilverHeart, that is such a neat way to make bubbles!  I had no idea that is how you make them!!!  Your picture came out so beautiful I love it!! 

I know!  I wish we had a dolphin pet in VFK so we could swim with them!!

Sky!
    skylambsignature
  • wow! your art is beautiful! @Tatiana_SilverHeart really amazing!
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • @Tatiana_SilverHeart wow your art is so pretty!!! Great work. :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Tatiana_SilverHeart and @Marzipan  You guys are sooooo good at drawing!!! SOOO PRETTY!!!  (hope you post more) 

LOVE YOU TOO @TacoCat!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • wow I love all the artwork you guys @Tatiana_SilverHeart i love your dolphins!!! egad i wish i could draw this good
    what did you use to draw @marzipan?  i want to start with pencils but u look like yu used charcoal??  nice drawings 
    :)

• omg! i didnt notice @Marzipan 's drawing! (sorry about that, i have to go quickly through and i thought it was someone elses!) it looks great! amazing job! :D
  • Thank you @TacoCat!! :D  I LOVE your artwork!!!
    @Doodlepufflove, I used a 6B for parts and a very soft charcoal pencil for others, if you're just starting, I would definitely recommend starting with pencils!!  But if you're at the store or already have some materials in your house, hold them in your hand and make strokes in the air to see what you react best with; it's all a matter of who you are, and what you feel expresses your personality best.  :)
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • That first one looked like Xerneas from Pokemon X :O
    And can u teach me how to draw? XD

AND I LOVE FAIRY TAIL<3
    I so ship GraZa (Gray + Erza) and NaLu (Natsu + Lucy)
    MCSP
    Credit to SMEnt. and F(x) for this AMAZING picture! Credit to me for the editing XD
    "Living without passion is like being dead." - Jeon Jungkook

• @RedLight IDK HOW TO TEACH PEOPLE TO DRAW THOUGH.
  • wwooowww mouth drop everyone is so good here i wanna draw too!!!!!
    but how do i start??  all ive ever done is doodle hearts and thats not much so any advise is greatly apresheated
    thx!!
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • @TacoCat oh
    nvm then because idk how to teach ppl to draw either rofl XD
    MCSP
    Credit to SMEnt. and F(x) for this AMAZING picture! Credit to me for the editing XD

• I managed to do a bit of Manga/Anime.
    But it's terrible rofl
    Cranime

MCSP

• oh thanks @Marzipan but i only have normal pencils in my house, I think their 2 b is what they are
    is that okey to start with? if so then what do i draw first? do I strat with animals or ppl or maybe both or maybe just shapes?

• oh wow @RedLight!!  NICE manga who is it supposed to be of?!
    signaturepicture
  • Hi again @Doodlepufflove!
    Yes, you have it right!  Start out by drawing shapes, such as spheres, triangles, tubes, and once you've comfortable with the shape, start adding shading!
    I know it won't look very good at first, but don't give up!  Any pencil you've got will do, and your 2B will work fine!  For your paper, you can even use lined notebook paper, it doesn't matter, as long as you get some practicing in!
    Here is a bird I sketched!!
    bird_sketch
    @Tatiana_SilverHeart, are you going to post some more art?!?!  I absolutely LOVE your dolphins!!!  And your salt tip sounds really fun, I've got to try it!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • oh wow @marzipan!  pretty drawing!
    I like to sketch too, i started last summer its fun!  :(|)
  • THX for the advice and I no what you mean my drawigns are coming out very ugly o.o how long do i have to draw before they start to improve??

• @marzipan and @tatiana_silverheart, when are you going to post some mor art?! i loved looking at them

• I agree with @doodlepufflove!  @tatiana_silverheart id LOVE to see some more of your art  :)
  • wheee. i did some shading practice:

Woo

(this was on 3DS xD)

• edited October 2015
    wo thats cool @tacocat like the new shading  :ar!
  • Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
  • edited November 2015
    wow i love this discussion!! @TacoCat you should post some more art!!  you to @marzipan and @Tatiana_SilverHeart!!
    im sketching up something to so as soon as i finish ill post as well :)
    signaturepicture
  • edited November 2015
    I'm just going to leave this here.  :-\"

I regret nothing.

(I suggest you look at this picture @AquaBlueishTime and @TacoCat )   =))

yay Christmas

vfk santa edit   
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• I make lots of dragons. :D
  • ITS AWESOME!!! @AquaBlueishTime
  • OMG @AquaBlueishTime!   That looks so professional!  How did you get it on a white background!?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • I like art but I'm not very good at it! I have 2 paintings somewhere I'll post a picture of if later!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Every artist starts out the same @Super_Princess_Rosalina But the more you practice, you slowly get better and better!    I'd love to see your paintings!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!