Random VFK Ideas!

Got a idea you want to happen like a new item or piece of clothing or event in VFK? Post any of your ideas here! 
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Woohoo nice idea! I want a princess tower room!
    skylambsignature
  • A THROWBACK THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They should throwback like the costumes from Halloween 2009! and it should be for non members, half members, and members this time!!! For an even I would say another host hunt for beanie ;) and for the rare high-demanding host pins!!

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @SkyLamb  I would so buy that room! @Nessa_Rose  OMG yes! I would love a another HOST hunt for a chance to win the beanie again! If they did do that I think its value will go down a bit.
    -Rosalina ♥
  • To be honest, so many people are quitting. 
    What VFK needs to do, is stop focusing on in-game, but out-game, how to advertise it more to get more people.
    Because, it's really hard to find!
    And if everyone quits, then VFK is going to close down D:
    Also, they should stop being unreasonable (most people complained about this) and don't give out warnings and bans
    willy-nilly. XD
    VFK really needs to get more people. Two years ago, I was happy on VFK. I had friends. They quit.
    Now, I am lost on VFK. Trying to find my way through trading.
    My point is, VFK needs to get more people, otherwise it's gonna close down soon.

Minute<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • Hey I'm here! :ooo  But, yeah I know what you're talking about, branching out is good, maybe that is why there is miss clue now!! WOOOO
    Also ideas is a tiki ride, not sure what it would look like but it would be sweet!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @iMinute Yea they do need to get more people. I'm worried about the closing since so many people are quitting and if VFK were to close down I would be so sad! :(  

@Fowzy A Tiki Ride sounds cool!

-Rosalina ♥
  • @iMinute  HEY THATS ME IN YOUR PICTURE :O
  • well one of my ideas is to be able to grow carrots in gardening. i really want to grow them. secondly I think there should be an easier way to check if our plants need harvesting or watering. for example, there could be a little water drop floating over each of the plants that need watered and a little floating leaf over each of the plants that need harvested. that way we won't have to click on each of the plants all the time to know these things. it would make gardeners lives SO much easier. :) 

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Wow nice thread idea!
    I'd like to see dragon eggs.  maybe a medieval fortress

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • I'll post my ideas soon!
    -Rosalina ♥