Miss Clue Hints, Cheats, Secrets.

Miss Clue is as simple as it can be. But, do you know the secrets, cheats, and hints around Miss Clue??? There's a lot of them that you have probably not noticed. It's quite simple to see them! :)>-
R5LND5X3UQ4Y

Comments

• COOL!!  A HINTS AND CHEATS AREA

Okay first hint that comes to mind:
    For Chapter 4, look for the Blue Fairy Book in the bookshelf to the right of the library door, when you first enter.
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • I know some for earlier chapters, but mostly everyone completed those so lol

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Spoiler:
    If you go through the living room in the Twin Pines Lodge, go all the way down, and then turn. You'll see doors. Just keep going until you see the door in front of you. Click on it. It's a quick way to go to the living room instead of going down the stairs!

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Okay, I'm going to briefly say what I did to try and help some people out.

First I talked to the girl. Then I went back to the lodge and called the aunt. She tells you to get newspapers and take them to the boat house. She also tells you to sweep the front porch.

While sweeping porch, see the returned guest sitting there and talk to him. He asks for a donut. Go make it for him and bring it back to him. He wants another donut. Go and make another one and bring it back to him to finish the conversation. 

Still trying to figure out how to drop the newspapers at the boat house.

I forgot to mention that you pick up the newspapers from the living room. 

Okay, with help from Mintie, to place the newspapers, go to boat house and if you're facing the door to go out of boat house, click into the corner to look down at the ground and place the newspapers there.

After doing all this, go back across the lake and head up the main staircase. Turn right when you get to the top and then go down the big hallway. Notice there is something on the floor under the chair. Click on it to read it. Go downstairs and tell Anne about it. Keep talking until you learn about the lab key and Noah Lindsey. 

Something I noticed is that the right bed leg of your bed at Jane's house can be zoomed in on and Jane comments that it's stuck. I tried using the letter opener that we used to open the drawer at the lodge, but it doesn't seem to be working. 

I'm stuck as of now. Doing this in real time, so if someone else has gotten further, go ahead and post!

Ok so you can also look at the footboard to the bed, which probably opens the side leg panel. It's another puzzle, so I'm just clicking randomly trying to solve it with no luck so far.

Okay I cracked it, but I'm not sure how to explain it. Let me see if I can make a picture with the number order of what to click. It does open the side of the bed leg where you find another wooden animal and a note.

Go downstairs and tell Anne about the note you found. You'll find out her father's favorite time of day was 6:30. Go change the clock on the fireplace mantle to 6:30 and Jane will say that something has opened, but she's not sure where. I'm trying to find out where as the game hasn't kicked me out yet. 

And with more help from Mintie, head up the main stairs and at the painting at the top of the woman in white holding flowers. Click on it and it opens a hidden panel where you find another letter and a snake figurine. 

Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • credits to pinkcoolangelgirl
    Screenshot 2015-08-11 at 8.41.25 PM
  • This is so helpful @Ciarapopstar =D>
  • okay so where can i find the bucket for the boat in chapter 2? i've been circling the house and its grounds for like 15-20 minutes now and still dont see it -_-
  • You can find the bucket by the large barrel in the boat house.
    Being in school is like having your life sorted into a thousand little boxes...
    then having a legion of demons burn one every day.
  • This is quite helpful. Very glad I founded it.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Hey I need some help. I'm probably an idiot for not knowing but I'm at the part where I'm packing to go stay with Anne and I can't find the books could someone help?
  • Hi Disney!!

OK so, first approach the dresser with the two ponypictures, and then look for a down arrow in the lower right corner,
    like this:
    mcpic_01

Then you should zoom into a drawer, and it'll look like this:
    mcpic_02

Open the drawer by clicking on it again with the red magnifying glass!

GL Disney!!

Mars <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
  • This is a hint that probably nobody saw! You know the kitchen where you made donuts in Chapter 1? That's where a hint that I discovered made my life so much easier!

Spoiler:

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 1

Well, you go down that hallway, and then you keep going until you see a door right in front of you.

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 2

Then, just keep going UNTIL you see a brown-ish door in front of you. Click on that door, and you'll be inside the kitchen! It works both ways. :)

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 3

This is the door. Click on it. It'll open right up for you. Walk in, and that's the secret to that door! Quick way to get in/out of the Kitchen and Living Room! :)

Hint - Quick Way to go to Kitchen 4

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Thanks Purplellama!!!

This is awesome I didn't even know you could go that way!!!  The pictures are great BTW 
    =D>

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WHOA that's neat!

GREAT PICS!  Easy to understand and a totally great find!!!  
    :-bd
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
  • Thanks so much! I figured this out weeks before, and now with the message boards, it was easy to show it then to explain it! I'm glad y'all saw this! :)
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • YEAH the message boards are great XD  without the pictures, I don't think I would have understood it!

Thanks for sharing! :D
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
  • No problem!
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Hey Purplellama!!

Do you know where to put the newspapers in the Boat House? :-?

• Yeah, I do. You put them in the corner next to the door. Basically face front of the door, and move your mouse over by the right corner. I wish I could show you a picture, but I don't have any of my clones on.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Is it the place where you see another stack of newspapers?

Here?

missclue_picnewspapers

• Oh nvm I tried putting them there and it worked!  Thanks!  :bz

• I noticed I skipped a few parts like I forgot to sweep the deck, but I am at the part where I find the note and talk to Anne. Do I skip it or will I have to go back or something?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Hm. Well, you'll have to do it eventually. In the same chapter, you talk to Aunt Ellen about what's happening now. She'll ask for you to clean up the mess. I did it right when I was there, on the porch.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • edited July 2015
    I can't get the bed post panel to open. I have done everything listed above so really confused about it. The only thing I did different is I forgot to sweep the floor but I did go back and do that.
  • Genie is actually having the same problem. Do you know how to do it? I can really only help you on the steps. I can't give you answers for this one. It must have changed, on the bed post
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Okay so this is how the bedpost works:
    Start clicking the top row of buttons. In the text box at the bottom of the screen it should say "Click" or "click".
    when you find one that says "click" in all lowercase, click the first bottom row button. 
    then go back to the top and find another button that says "click" and then click the second button in the bottom row. 
    Continue doing this until all of the bottom row buttons are pressed down.
    It should open after that.

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• There you go. Steps on how to work the bedpost
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y