Halloween Ideas

Vfk Halloween ideas!

Some of the costumes that have been released in the past haven’t included hair. If hair could be added this Halloween, even if it’s for gold stamps or member only, it’d be much appreciated!

I will add more if I think of more.

Hair:
Sleeping beauty hair
Raven hair (teen titans)
Thief - hair
Snow White hair
Velma
Daphne

Full costumes including hair:
Sleeping beauty - but in pink! We have blue but pink would be nice.
Nun - like a church nun. But non-scary. (Could come with a cute silver cross necklace, and we can have a priest costume for boys.)
Little mermaid costume (land and mermaid version - maybe land version can be member only)
Eric from little mermaid costume
Malificent costume - including horns as a hat, maybe the “hair” can be a black hood so it’s separate from the horns and can be worn apart. Kind of like the boys grim reaper hood is in “hair”
Cruella de vil - maybe we can have a Dalmatian plush dog or pet!
Coco/Day of the dead costumes
Sword Art Online Asuna/Kirito costumes
Tokyo Ghoul Touka/Kaneki costumes
Hotel Transilvania Mavis costume
Aladdin and Jasmin costumes
(Maybe we can get a carry monkey plush or pet that looks like Abu. I can see those being for gold stamps.)
Mickey and Minnie costumes (could just be tops, pants, hat, gloves and shoes)
Mickey ears (like the Disney park ones - NOT the headbands although those could be nice too.)

Full body costumes:
(Kind of like the bowser costume for boys - but make this wearable for both genders please vfk!)
*Scooby - the dog from Scooby doo
We have all of the other costumes but not the most important one. If we can’t get a costume of Scooby, maybe we can get a carry plush/pet dog that looks exactly like Scooby?
*Dinosaur body costume would be cool, like a T-Rex
*Oogie Boogie from Nightmare before Christmas. (Zero as a pet or carry plush would also be ADORABLE!)
*Pluto costume (like the craft Bowser - or a Pluto Carry Plush/pet)

Comments

• Some of these aren't terrible but staff, PLEASE no more anime costumes! They are getting worn out QUICK! 
    -----This is coming from somebody who enjoys watching anime, but I just feel like year after year the more anime costumes that we get, the less appealing they are to the eye.  

I don't think the mickey and minnie costumes have been done simply because of trying to stay away from becoming too much like VMK.  The scooby costume is the best one on here though 
  • FracturedMemories said:

Some of these aren't terrible but staff, PLEASE no more anime costumes! They are getting worn out QUICK! 

-----This is coming from somebody who enjoys watching anime, but I just feel like year after year the more anime costumes that we get, the less appealing they are to the eye.  

I don't think the mickey and minnie costumes have been done simply because of trying to stay away from becoming too much like VMK.  The scooby costume is the best one on here though 
    Sometimes ugly costumes are nice for laughs, kind of like the blob costume.... even though idk why that one was made

• I love the idea of filling in missing items for past costumes!!  it would bring back to life costumes from previous years and people would wear them again! 

:-bd :-bd
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • FracturedMemories said:

Some of these aren't terrible but staff, PLEASE no more anime costumes! They are getting worn out QUICK! 

I LOVE ANIME!!!! But the only thing that comes to my mind that they have made is Naruto and Zelda... The rest are Disney inspired and other movie inspired. Were there more anime costumes that came out?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Great ideas! I did the same suggestion in devblog - to complete some other missing characters from previous costume releases! 

#strollingdownthememorylanofVFKCOSTUMES

:D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

Great ideas! I did the same suggestion in devblog - to complete some other missing characters from previous costume releases! 

#strollingdownthememorylanofVFKCOSTUMES

:D
    Thank you! Yes I agree, sometimes the characters I want the most are the ones they don’t do sadly. I believe Pokémon costumes (Ash and Misty) were made as well. But idk If that classifies as anime or not haha. I personally love the anime costumes released so far. But yeah I definitely want some missing pieces (usually hair) or characters from costume sets they’ve done! I hope at least one of my suggestions are taken.

• NeonHearts said:

I love the idea of filling in missing items for past costumes!!  it would bring back to life costumes from previous years and people would wear them again! 

:-bd :-bd
    Right? I agree! Hairs in general always make VFK people excited - but when they complete a costume from before, even more so.
  • GiftPrincess said:

FracturedMemories said:

I LOVE ANIME!!!! But the only thing that comes to my mind that they have made is Naruto and Zelda... The rest are Disney inspired and other movie inspired. Were there more anime costumes that came out?
    but zelda isn't anime......... it's a game (which i like to see more)

the only actual anime-like costumes i remember are:
    hastune miku
    sailor moon
    both naruto characters
    dragon rider (pokemon)
    both pokemon characters
    art-starbucks 
  • I would love more anime inspired costumes but my top priority is getting rest of the disney princesses costumes. the ones I want the most are.
    1. Ariel and Eric for guys( I been wanting this one for years. I hope if they do her they make two outfits like they did for belle. This time it can be her lend and sea form like what per suggested. )
    2. Cinderella and her Prince  ( I love Cinderella's ball gown it's so beautiful. I would love to have it in the game to wear with Belle's gown and possibly Ariel's if they do her's. )
    3. Tiana and Naveen ( People seem to have forgotten about her so I decided to include her. I lover her green dress so much it's really pretty. I also like Naveen's prince outfit.) 
    4. Jasmine and Aladdin ( These two are the lowest on the list because we already have two genie outfits similar to what jasmine wears. Aladdin's prince outfit would actually interesting to see. )
    Anime costumes:
    Black Butler they could do ciel and elizabeth or ciel and doll or ciel, sebastian, beast, and doll. 
    Tokyo Ghoul I really want juuzou somehow someway
    Maybe they could also do other magical girl shows like Tokyo mew mew or Madoka Magica
    Sailor Moon I also love a Princess Sernity and Tuxedo Mask costumes 
    Vocaloid: 
    Kagamine Len and Rin 
    Cartoons: 
    Adventure Time I would love Finn and Princess Bubblegum costumes this year because the show is ending soon. Jake could be a full body costume anyone could wear.
    Steven Universe I am still hoping for a Greg and Rose costume. Rose's hair and dress would look so pretty in the game.
    cutelina
  • A bat necklace for the Halloween contest prize? 

A Sora and Kairi costume from either Kingdom Hearts one, or Kingdom hearts two? If you do Sora, you have many costumes to pull from as his costume changes depending on what world he's in.
  • Kitten said:

A bat necklace for the Halloween contest prize? 

A Sora and Kairi costume from either Kingdom Hearts one, or Kingdom hearts two? If you do Sora, you have many costumes to pull from as his costume changes depending on what world he's in.
    I believe a bat necklace was already done as a medal a different year but I’m not 100% sure. I’d love to see it in the contest boutique in another color than the usual bronze silver and gold though!
  • cute_lina said:

I would love more anime inspired costumes but my top priority is getting rest of the disney princesses costumes. the ones I want the most are.

1. Ariel and Eric for guys( I been wanting this one for years. I hope if they do her they make two outfits like they did for belle. This time it can be her lend and sea form like what per suggested. )
    2. Cinderella and her Prince  ( I love Cinderella's ball gown it's so beautiful. I would love to have it in the game to wear with Belle's gown and possibly Ariel's if they do her's. )
    3. Tiana and Naveen ( People seem to have forgotten about her so I decided to include her. I lover her green dress so much it's really pretty. I also like Naveen's prince outfit.) 
    4. Jasmine and Aladdin ( These two are the lowest on the list because we already have two genie outfits similar to what jasmine wears. Aladdin's prince outfit would actually interesting to see. )
    Anime costumes:
    Black Butler they could do ciel and elizabeth or ciel and doll or ciel, sebastian, beast, and doll. 
    Maybe they could also do other magical girl shows like Tokyo mew mew or Madoka Magica
    Vocaloid: 
    Kagamine Len and Rin 
    Cartoons: 
    Adventure Time I would love Finn and Princess Bubblegum costumes this year because the show is ending soon. Jake could be a full body costume anyone could wear.
    Steven Universe I am still hoping for a Greg and Rose costume. Rose's hair and dress would look so pretty in the game.
    Some great suggestions, Lina!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

I would love more anime inspired costumes but my top priority is getting rest of the disney princesses costumes. the ones I want the most are.

Anime costumes:
    Vocaloid: 
    Kagamine Len and Rin 
    Cartoons: 
    thank you. I have high hopes that at least one of the disney princesses suggestions will get added because of how many people are asking for it. Most likely the little mermaid or aladdin since I see those two get tossed around the most. 
    cutelina
  • @Kitten There is a Bat Necklace and Trophy from 2014 :)batmedal
    battrophy
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Wow! A cool trophy before my time. Neat job VFK. Ty for sharing Holly! Congrats!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • cute_lina said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

Anime costumes:
    Vocaloid: 
    Kagamine Len and Rin 
    Cartoons: 
    thank you. I have high hopes that at least one of the disney princesses suggestions will get added because of how many people are asking for it. Most likely the little mermaid or aladdin since I see those two get tossed around the
    most. 
    Yeah agree completely!
  • GiftPrincess said:

Wow! A cool trophy before my time. Neat job VFK. Ty for sharing Holly! Congrats!

Thank you! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Holly

Oooo, I didn't know that existed, but I think a black one would be so cool. 
  • Bump!!! 

On a side note, I'd love to see a pumpkin princess outfit with ginger aka orange hair!
  • agree on hair ^.^
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original
  • CozyFallWitch said:

agree on hair ^.^

can never have enough ginger hair hehe <3
  • I was shopping for some Halloween decorating items for home and found these that I think would be so awesome in game.

Screenshot (53)
    Screenshot (56)
    Screenshot (57)
    Screenshot (52) 

Also, I think it would be fabulous to have skeleton mannequins! (I sent this idea into the dev blog.)
  • Fonna said:

I was shopping for some Halloween decorating items for home and found these that I think would be so awesome in game.

Screenshot (53)
    Screenshot (56)
    Screenshot (57)
    Screenshot (52) 

Also, I think it would be fabulous to have skeleton mannequins! (I sent this idea into the dev blog.)
    Omg these are fantastic! I love them! yes, VFK, make these!
  • I'd like to see a skeleton costume for our mermaids as well. Found this little depiction on Pinterest. I think they would be cool to have, especially since we can ride our seahorses outside of merfolk

Screenshot (59)
  • Fonna said:

I'd like to see a skeleton costume for our mermaids as well. Found this little depiction on Pinterest. I think they would be cool to have, especially since we can ride our seahorses outside of merfolk

Screenshot (59)
    I’d like something like this too! Would be neat
  • edited September 2018
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

Fonna said:

I'd like to see a skeleton costume for our mermaids as well. Found this little depiction on Pinterest. I think they would be cool to have, especially since we can ride our seahorses outside of merfolk

Screenshot (59)
    I don't know.....i kind of find it creepy

The skeleton puppies are cute though!!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Well @goldenpuppy, it is rather creepy. It is Halloween after all. And to be fair, you wouldn't have to get it if it was offered. That's the great thing about VFK, a little something for everyone..
  • great ideas everyone!
    tacocatdrawing
  • goldenpuppy said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Fonna said:

Screenshot (59)
    I don't know.....i kind of find it creepy

The skeleton puppies are cute though!!
    I’d love skeleton puppies!