I'm back!

Don't really know if anyone on here would even remember me at all. Most of my friends who know me well are from Beta to just after Delta. After 2014 I started to go between games and because of limited income could only play one game at a time. Especially since real life has not been so simple so time and money in short supply. I keep coming back to VFK so I am here to stay. Hope to see you all in the game.  :)>-

Comments

• Welcome back @KingLear!!  I've been here since Beta too, your username sparks a vague memory?? :O
    FIRST thing you need to do now that you're back, is start getting yourself some antiques because they're like the best items to collect, trust me!
    See you around :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Yes, Antiques are the new trade items. I used to win a game magic a day way back in 2012-2014 which got me an edge on trading, but no one trades for game magic anymore so yeah thanks for the advice. BTW, KingLear is only a username on here. In-game I am Kirllan. 
  • KingLear said:

Yes, Antiques are the new trade items. I used to win a game magic a day way back in 2012-2014 which got me an edge on trading, but no one trades for game magic anymore so yeah thanks for the advice. BTW, KingLear is only a username on here. In-game I am Kirllan. 

Welcome back Curl.  That is crazy... a game magic a day? I didnt remember you were THAT good