How to organize all your magic pins! :)

For a cool suggestion to VFK players on how to organize all your magic I have a great way of doing that. Instead of putting your magic in your lanyard/signature.. just use the pin port under live tiles section to organize them. Not only does it give room in your lanyard for other pins you want to show off but it allows you to use ALL your magic pins without having to switch your magic back and forth in your lanyard. Here is a picture below as and example of how i have all my magic pins organized. If you have any questions feel free to ask. The live tiles section works for your pet pins and your epic quest magic pins as well. :)

NOTE: If you can't find your live tiles section, you may have that option turned off under menu options. So check there and make sure you have that option checked.

My Magic Section 2

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• Wow that is the coolest thanks @waterfallglow!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• @GiftPrincess here is the picture of my live tiles magic section I was telling you about. :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• You are very welcome @iStella! :)

waterfallglow signature

• Is that on the right side or the left side where you name is?
    --

• @iStella my magic pins "live tile" section is under the right side. I use the left side for all my pet pins as you can see from picture below. :) Also, to get the pin port into live section, just click and drag the pin port window into the live tiles from the tile pallet button.

Pet Pins Section 1

waterfallglow signature

• Ah I got it!  Thanks again!
    --

• Your welcome iStella! :)

waterfallglow signature

• Thank you so much for the tutorial <3

@water

@waterfallglow

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Very... Very helpful. o.o

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• thanks so much for this!!! I love how organized you have your pins!

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • you're welcome all :) glad i could be of help! -hugs hugs-

waterfallglow signature

• Wow that is really organized, I love it!

• bump

waterfallglow signature

• cool info  :ar!
  • bumpity bump bump

waterfallglow signature

• Wow this is SO SO SO useful!! Thank you very much for posting this!!
  • How did you get so many pin ports? mine won't let more than six :(
  • edited October 2017
    @Perpetual_Fighter I believe to get more pin ports you press the live tile Icon in the upper right corner then press "Tile Palette" and drag the pin port over to where you want them!

Also to resize them, right click with your mouse! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I believe to get more pin ports you press the live tile Icon in the upper right corner then press "Tile Palette" and drag the pin port over to where you want them!

Also to resize them, right click with your mouse! :D

That's what I did!! But won't give me an option to add more than six on the tiles on the left!
  • @Perpetual_Fighter hmm did you try making the tiles you already have over there a bit smaller? That might be the reason it isn't allowing anymore! If that's not it then I wouldn't know what else to try. :/
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • @Perpetual_Fighter usually it only gives 4 pin ports at a time when you click "tile palette" button on the top right. So basically to get more pin ports... click and drag the 4 pin ports into the live tiles section you want them in. After that, re-click where it says "tile palette" and more pin ports will appear.

waterfallglow signature

• waterfallglow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter usually it only gives 4 pin ports at a time whenyou click "tile palette" button on the top right. So basically to getmore pin ports... click and drag the 4 pin ports into the live tilessection you want them in. After that, re-click where it says "tilepalette" and more pin ports will appear.

That's what I did, I found that out, but I'm talking about on the LEFT. It won't allow more than six. If I pull another one in, it replaces one of the pins I have there. Notice in these pictures, how the penguin tag knocks off another pin which in this case is the pony summoning pin in blue.Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 11.22.07 AM
    Screen Shot 2017-10-30 at 11.22.19 AM
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Oh okay. I see what the problem is now. Due to their current size in the picture you displayed, you need to make the pin port windows smaller if you want more than 6 and to get more to fit. Basically, you are only allowed a certain amount of space on the left and right sides of the live tiles so that is why it keeps bumping off the current pins when you get past 6 pin ports. To fix the problem, simply right click on the pin port window and choose the smallest size. :)

waterfallglow signature

• waterfallglow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter Oh okay. I see what the problem is now. Due to their current size in the picture you displayed, you need to make the pin port windows smaller if you want more than 6 and to get more to fit. Basically, you are only allowed a certain amount of space on the left and right sides of the live tiles so that is why it keeps bumping off the current pins when you get past 6 pin ports. To fix the problem, simply right click on the pin port window and choose the smallest size. :)

Ohhh that does make a lot of sense! How do I make it smaller? I don't see an option to make it any smaller..
  • @Perpetual_Fighter to make it smaller, right click on the pin port window and choose the smallest size. There will be a place where it says.. "Small, Medium, Wide and Large". Choose where it says "Small".

waterfallglow signature

• edited October 2017
    waterfallglow said:

@Perpetual_Fighter to make it smaller, right click on the pin port window and choose the smallest size. There will be a place where it says.. "Small, Medium, Wide and Large". Choose where it says "Small".

Okay thanks so much, got it figured out! :)
  • This looks so fun!! Thank you for the info!

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Thanks @waterfallglow this is super helpful I never knew this!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • Glad I can help @Blossomflower and @NeonHearts :)

waterfallglow signature

• bump

waterfallglow signature