The Ultimate Saint Patrick's Day Idea THREAD SHARE AWAY ! :)

edited February 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!
Here are some of my Idea's for saint patrick's day !!! I hope you like them!!!! :D 

So I know there is already clover antenna's but how cute would a little remake be of these? I think they are so cute! I love the ribbon affect added to it. with the pink on it ! :) 

GUEST_9e93ff4f-58ec-48e7-ba91-908d96547022

Next  I have an idea for either a CLOVER glitter lamp or lava lamp!!!!!! @VFK_Mintie  !!!!! Here is an example!!! :) 

lava-lamp-8347137

NEXT a neon light  clover sign with this cute pattern inside it :) 

royalty-free-neon-light-st-patricks-day-clover-electric-lamp-clip

Next some ideas for ballgowns for saint patties day I tried to do different shades of green to suit everyone's tastes :) 

vestido-de-bola-de-la-manga-de-burbuja-verde
-
0e1fea75685ac87683a376c6afc05ee7
emerald-green-ball-gown-prom-dresses-2018 

Ball-Gown-Scalloped-Neck-Short-Emerald-Green-Lace-Party-Prom-Dress

vestido-de-fiesta-de-encaje-verde-sin-tirantes

Green heart glasses cause why not?!!?!

4416684450adc20e04aa828aa1db335d
bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original

Comments

• Clover Wand and Party Hats

4f4b04b70a13d023460d4c0284a86b43--st-patricks-day-crafts-crafts-for-kids
    -4988190456736218879_1
    bc259fbf65ef628ea07f437f5a1a7cdf

Green unicorn headband 

29327_2
  • This is so epic!

YOXISQRSVREZ
      Thank you, @TacoCat!

Thank you, @Jessizoid!CARYMN8MKODW
  • Oh pretty dresses!!!
  • Thaanks guys im sure @VFK_Mintie  approves to! :D 
  • I just love these St. Patrick's Day ideas!!  Especially the little shamrock wand! :D

Ask before taking.
  • Hahah SAME ! I hope we get them!
  • I love these ideas! I especially love the dresses :)

Here are some I thought of. I really like the thought of a st. patty backpack and crossbody/long strap purse in the shape of a cauldron like one of the last pictures. I also love the idea of clover LED string lights, a gold clover pendant, a table lamp, clover bowtie (for boys) and same design as a hair bow in the middle of the hair (for girls), and a carry cauldron with some gold coins in it! 

top-carpenter-primary-school-backpack-bookbag-st-patrick-s-day-clover-for-toddler-boys-girls-kids__51OQeGhFZJL
    61ydMoysKLL._SY355_
    94174_-irish-lamp
    41aufkQEbcL
    uw29802 four leaf clover bow tie
    s-l225-1
    719PpPQeWqL._SY355_
  • I love the pot of gold bag idea and the unicorn hat. I hope we could get a unicorn backpack to go along with the hat or a rainbow bow/carry bag. I also found a couple of dresses.  26fb73df3a0a7205b4dce9748ab1be64--turquoise-dresses-turquoise-bridesmaids-dresses
    89234-0061-560x800 I think it would also be great if they made leprechaun gold stamp outfits. I could also see the pot of gold being gold stamps. If not a rainbow bow I also love a rainbow or shamlock hair clip.  
    cutelina
  • @Perpetual_Fighter I was going to suggest the cauldron but I thought we already had one lol. 
  • @cute_lina  yes omg that would be so cute ! ! !!! 
  • CozyFallWitch said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I was going to suggest the cauldron but I thought we already had one lol. 

We have a Halloween one but idk if we have a saint patty one.
  • CozyFallWitch said:

@cute_lina  yes omg that would be so cute ! ! !!! 

thank you 
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

CozyFallWitch said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I was going to suggest the cauldron but I thought we already had one lol. 

We have a Halloween one but idk if we have a saint patty one.
    I hope they make your idea because I missed the first cauldron they did and I would love a chance for another one.
    cutelina
  • Great ideas! Excited to see what items will come out this coming St Paddy's day!!!!!!!!!!!! 

:bz

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @cute_lina yea I hope so too. I know we have the Halloween one but it’s different, I would like one with gold coins in it
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

@cute_lina yea I hope so too. I know we have the Halloween one but it’s different, I would like one with gold coins in it

I get that. I also like collecting things like the easter and halloween baskets and I wouldn't mind something like that for other holidays as long as it fit.
    cutelina
  • I  could have swore we got cauldrons last year. I dont think they were carry though i think thats why i was confused @cute_lina  

cause I was going to suggest all of these different ones as well :D 

Different colored carry cauldrons for saint patties day :) 

download

download (1)

All gold on gold cauldron with a clover on top and coins inside 

golden-st-patricks-day-cauldron_zky1JDdd_SB_PM
  • CozyFallWitch said:

Here are some of my Idea's for saint patrick's day !!! I hope you like them!!!! :D 

So I know there is already clover antenna's but how cute would a little remake be of these? I think they are so cute! I love the ribbon affect added to it. with the pink on it ! :) 

Next  I have an idea for either a CLOVER glitter lamp or lava lamp!!!!!! @VFK_Mintie  !!!!! Here is an example!!! :) 

lava-lamp-8347137

Next some ideas for ballgowns for saint patties day I tried to do different shades of green to suit everyone's tastes :) 

-

We already got green heart sunglasses :( , I love the cauldron idea thing, the neon sign, the wand, and the 5th dress!!
  • edited February 2019
    cute_lina said:

I love the pot of gold bag idea and the unicorn hat. I hope we could get a unicorn backpack to go along with the hat or a rainbow bow/carry bag. I also found a couple of dresses.  26fb73df3a0a7205b4dce9748ab1be64--turquoise-dresses-turquoise-bridesmaids-dresses
    89234-0061-560x800 I think it would also be great if they made leprechaun gold stamp outfits. I could also see the pot of gold being gold stamps. If not a rainbow bow I also love a rainbow or shamlock hair clip.  

cute_lina said:

I love the pot of gold bag idea and the unicorn hat. I hope we could get a unicorn backpack to go along with the hat or a rainbow bow/carry bag. I also found a couple of dresses.  26fb73df3a0a7205b4dce9748ab1be64--turquoise-dresses-turquoise-bridesmaids-dresses

I love the second dress
    Also @Perpetual_Fighter forgot to tag u in the other comment on here oops Ie XD

For the lamps I think we may or may not have something like that already. Yah we have a green clover lava lamp already it was a host prize. Per I love the bow ties.. but I also would love it as a bow for girls.. as like big like that but not small like the ones we got for valentines that can be like in the middle/center or side of an option as an option With an option of it being single big bow or two big bows for stuff to go on hairs like midnight hairs , Dorothy hairs, buns from the ghost dragon memberships, inventor hairs, treasure hunter hairs, highland hairs, Rapunzel hairs, princess and frost Elsa braid, princess and frost Anna braids, and etc just all the girls hairs in general.
  • angelwaterfairy said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I love the second dress

For the lamps I think we may or may not have something like that already. Yah we have a green clover lava lamp already it was a host prize. Per I love the bow ties.. but I also would love it as a bow for girls.. as like big like that but not small like the ones we got for valentines that can be like in the middle/center or side of an option as an option With an option of it being single big bow or two big bows for stuff to go on hairs like midnight hairs , Dorothy hairs, buns from the ghost dragon memberships, inventor hairs, treasure hunter hairs, highland hairs, Rapunzel hairs, princess and frost Elsa braid, princess and frost Anna braids, and etc just all the girls hairs in general.
    Really? Because I mention it to @VFK_Mintie  and she said we didn't have a lamp like that already. I asked her at the closing party. 
  • edited February 2019
    She said it was a great idea and that they might do it. :) 
  • CozyFallWitch said:

I  could have swore we got cauldrons last year. I dont think they were carry though i think thats why i was confused @cute_lina  

cause I was going to suggest all of these different ones as well :D 

Different colored carry cauldrons for saint patties day :) 

download

download (1)

All gold on gold cauldron with a clover on top and coins inside 

golden-st-patricks-day-cauldron_zky1JDdd_SB_PM

• CozyFallWitch said:

lava-lamp-8347137

-

@VFK_Mintie :) 
  • MORE IDEAS @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma @GiftPrincess   

SAINT PATRICKS DAY SNOW GLOBES ! ! !! ! 

m_56f9e30c7f0a05e225006ce2
    luck-irish-light-musical-shamrock_1_ebdbd6839d3d2139efd57fcf96a43d6b
  • More saint patricks day snow globes 

97b8517aa235a5db1d83cda6b8e35ea1
    71P4esuuE+L._SY606_
  • another lamp idea 

450896e7c971624231eeb87f12ac3026--irish-celtic-celtic-art

hanging lanterns 

mRQ_fHyttZGbFpt8N3ARcmg

beanie
    Shamrock-Knit-Light-Up-Beanie-Hat-Green-Orange

• angelwaterfairy said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I love the second dress

angelwaterfairy said:

I hope we get some kind of big full dress 

cutelina
  • Your bow option ideas are cute! @angelwaterfairy and lol np about the tag XD

and yes, you're right angel. We do already have a clover lava lamp, it's from 2011. :)
    it looks like this:

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 8.40.59 PM
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

angelwaterfairy said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I love the second dress

angelwaterfairy said:

wait why does it look like i said i hope we get some kind of big full dress? lol  also Lava Light- St.Patrick's Day green is the lava lamp with green clovers in it.- steals cozy clover hanging laterns and puts it in my room-  
  • angelwaterfairy said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

cute_lina said:

angelwaterfairy said:

cute_lina said:

cute_lina said:

I love the second dress

angelwaterfairy said:

wait why does it look like i said i hope we get some kind of big full dress? lol  also Lava Light- St.Patrick's Day green is the lava lamp with green clovers in it.- steals cozy clover hanging laterns and puts it in my room-  
    because I broke the reply chain. :3 that was me trying to say that and messing up.
    cutelina