closed

edited September 2018 in VFK Trading Post
closed

Comments

• I have 15x Mother's day pin, laying giraffe's, some crystal garden lights.  Can you specify how much of each of the other's would you like?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I'm  looking for 1 lava lamp.  I do have alot of items of fair value,  hops,  some host masks,  crossword hats,  other various costumes and such,   as well as credits.   I could do 250,000  credits for a lamp.   please let me know
  • GiftPrincess said:

I have 15x Mother's day pin, laying giraffe's, some crystal garden lights.  Can you specify how much of each of the other's would you like?
    I need 15x Mother’s Day pins, 1x laying giraffe, and however many crystal garden lights I can get. Offer?
    Osmello said:

I'm  looking for 1 lava lamp.  I do have alot of items of fair value,  hops,  some host masks,  crossword hats,  other various costumes and such,   as well as credits.   I could do 250,000  credits for a lamp.   please let me know

Do you have the first crossword hat? That’s the only once I’m missing

• I have the 10th anniversary standing giraffe and crystal garden light white. I have two of each on me but I have some more standing giraffes.
    cutelina
  • I dont have an extra of that won,   any other things u are looking for?   I can also do the golden room and a set of boy or girl clothings and a full set of toaster gold prizes for a lamp

• Osmello said:

I dont have an extra of that won,   any other things u are looking for?   I can also do the golden room and a set of boy or girl clothings and a full set of toaster gold prizes for a lamp

Thats ok, the 250,000 credits works!
  • host topiary butterflies & snails 

I can do one of each plus 100k lmk
  • My offer: 15x Mother's Day 2018 pins, 1x laying giraffe and 5x each white and green Crystal Garden Lights.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • ExtremeScarySky said:

host topiary butterflies & snails 

I can do one of each plus 100k lmk
    GiftPrincess said:

My offer: 15x Mother's Day 2018 pins, 1x laying giraffe and 5x each white and green Crystal Garden Lights.

I can do both of these!
  • Thanks for the trade!
  • My offer: 14x Crystal Garden Lights, 1x Galactic Straw hat, 2x spring teapot fountains