Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.25.24 PM
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.27.55 PM
Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 1.28.05 PM
Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 10.26.35 AM
Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 9.03.33 PM
art-starbucks 

Comments

• edited October 2017
    What are the game pins worth? I have some (but not fireworks). I'm interested in pumpkin magic and skeleton gentleman lamp.
  • I have the treasure hunter hair black and is the fireworks pin you're looking for the animated one called "fourth of july fireworks"? If so, I have 1x of each of these. I also have credits - 100k. Also interested in the pumpkin magic.

1aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Pink_Bink said:

I have the treasure hunter hair black and is the fireworks pin you're looking for the animated one called "fourth of july fireworks"? If so, I have 1x of each of these. I also have credits - 100k. Also interested in the pumpkin magic.

The pumpkin magic is crossed out (if you're on mobile i don't think it shows up) what else are you interested or looking for?
    art-starbucks 
  • edited November 2017
    prettyredstone said:

Pink_Bink said:

I have the treasure hunter hair black and is the fireworks pin you're looking for the animated one called "fourth of july fireworks"? If so, I have 1x of each of these. I also have credits - 100k. Also interested in the pumpkin magic.

The pumpkin magic is crossed out (if you're on mobile i don't think it shows up) what else are you interested or looking for?
    You're correct, it doesn't show on mobile, lol. What about the HOST football bird hat, glasses, and horse hat? Or any extra of the new flickering pumpkins?

• Pink_Bink said:

prettyredstone said:

Pink_Bink said:

You're correct, it doesn't show on mobile, lol. What about the HOST football bird hat, glasses, and horse hat? Or any extra of the new flickering pumpkins?
    I can do those clothes :) haven't had time to do host hunts for pumpkins :c
    art-starbucks 
  • edited November 2017
    prettyredstone said:

Pink_Bink said:

prettyredstone said:

Pink_Bink said:

Me either, lol. Been busy lately. I am online now, where would you like to meet?

• edited November 2017
    Pink_Bink said:

prettyredstone said:

Pink_Bink said:

prettyredstone said:

Pink_Bink said:

Me either, lol. Been busy lately. I am online now, where would you like to meet?
    uhh the map? im trick or treating at the moment so im moving a lot lol

clone has the clothes
    art-starbucks 
  • Hi there. Do you have any specific dragon hairs that you need or are looking for? I have a few 2016 and 2017 up for trade but just want to check and see which ones you're looking for.  :) 
    I also have a few host time travel pins if you're looking for those. ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

Hi there. Do you have any specific dragon hairs that you need or are looking for? I have a few 2016 and 2017 up for trade but just want to check and see which ones you're looking for.  :) 

nothing specific, however i already have the red, purple and teal hair from 2016
    i just only need 1 time travel ty :3
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

Hi there. Do you have any specific dragon hairs that you need or are looking for? I have a few 2016 and 2017 up for trade but just want to check and see which ones you're looking for.  :) 

nothing specific, however i already have the red, purple and teal hair from 2016
    Alrighty. I have:
    -Dragon Hair - White, Golden Blonde, Bronze, Blue, and Black Quartz.
    -Mountain Rider - Crystal White, Brown, Blonde, Black
    ....plus the Time Travel pin you need.

I'm interested in your purple lamp thing, autumn magic, solar eclipse pin, and witch pin.

Let me know what you can do. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

Alrighty. I have:

I'm interested in your purple lamp thing, autumn magic, solar eclipse pin, and witch pin.

there's blue dragon hair?
    Is it possible to do all my items for yours? auutmn and solar are a bit expensive but i understand if you cant (and im really debunking there's a blue dragon hair)
    art-starbucks 
  • edited November 2017
    prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

Alrighty. I have:

Is it possible to do all my items for yours? auutmn and solar are a bit expensive but i understand if you cant (and im really debunking there's a blue dragon hair)
    Yup, blue dragon hair is a thing! It's new from this year's dragon bundles.

2017-11-07 10_10_34 PM Jessizoid - Jessizoid's LIT

And yes, I can do that if you are still interested! Let me know.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

Alrighty. I have:

oooo what i always thought that was the corpse bride hair! :o could that be included too?
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

prettyredstone said:

Jessizoid said:

Alrighty. I have:

oooo what i always thought that was the corpse bride hair! :o could that be included too?
    Yes I can include the blue hair! LMK what you think. ^^
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Raggedy Anne costume for your ice?
    I also have snowflake antennas and am interested in original pirate (excluding bandana now) if you want. 

Lmk. :) 
  • Midge said:

Raggedy Anne costume for your ice?

I also have snowflake antennas and am interested in original pirate (excluding bandana now) if you want. 

yeah i can do this! does raggedy anne include hair and face paint?
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Midge said:

Yes. I have the hair, shirt, gloves, pants, shoes, and face paint!
  • Midge said:

prettyredstone said:

Midge said:

Yes. I have the hair, shirt, gloves, pants, shoes, and face paint!
    sweet, lmk when youre on again so we can do both trades!
    art-starbucks 
  • Hiya red,

My hanging glass pumpkin lamp for your white teddy bear with the heart balloons?
  • icywater_princess said:

Hiya red,

My hanging glass pumpkin lamp for your white teddy bear with the heart balloons?
    sure!
    art-starbucks 
  • anyone pls??
    art-starbucks