Please change the Alien Plants system!!!

edited July 2019 in General
Alright now VFK - you guys have to do something about these alien plants.

Listen,  idc if the pin is very hard to get but I am not getting SEEDS! I want to be able to continue to grow my heirloom plants! 

You NEED to rethink this and at the very least increase our chances of getting seeds. Again, idc if I don't get a hundred pins, or have to harvest a thousand plants,  leave it like that - but COME ON!!  These are heirloom seeds  - we ALWAYS get a seed from our heirlooms! That's the point!

Comments

• I think we get a seed every time we harvest a plant for the first time, and every time after that it’s a very low chance but still possible. But I agree, chances for seeds should be higher.

Also, don’t mind the pin being a little hard to get, but in my experience it’s incredibly hard. I’ve harvested over 150 times now and only ever harvested a pin once.
  • Zoee said:

I think we get a seed every time we harvest a plant for the first time, and every time after that it’s a very low chance but still possible. But I agree, chances for seeds should be higher.

Also, don’t mind the pin being a little hard to get, but in my experience it’s incredibly hard. I’ve harvested over 150 times now and only ever harvested a pin once.

We ALWAYS get a new seed when we harvest an heirloom plant. Not the others we buy from the Green House. Idk why VFK decided to change the game at this point after (how many) years of the heirlooms working that way.
    At least if you get seeds when you harvest you can still try to plant for the pin. The way it is now eventually you won't have any shot because people will eventually be out of seeds completely. 
    Also, new players will never be able to have a complete set of heritage gardener pins if the seeds disappear completely. 

Please rethink this VFK! 
  • No, I meant that each time you harvest an ALIEN plant that you’ve never harvested before, you’re guaranteed seeds. The first time is the only guarantee. After that it’s only a small chance.
  • Zoee said:

No, I meant that each time you harvest an ALIEN plant that you’ve never harvested before, you’re guaranteed seeds. The first time is the only guarantee. After that it’s only a small chance.

I getcha! 
  • Fonna, I just harvest my alien plant, didn't get any seeds.....VFK needs to fix this

• bingobabe said:

Fonna, I just harvest my alien plant, didn't get any seeds.....VFK needs to fix this

I keep hoping! Its an injustice to us players that have been farming since it started to now be given a plant we cannot continue to grow!!

Come on VFK!! These should not have been heirlooms if you were gonna change the way it works after all these years....
  • Is it just alien or is it the new heirlooms too, like the elephant plant?
  • We also need extra heirloom seeds to get an ebony sapling!  100 packets of Heirloom seeds for each sapling!  Because that's the only way to get an ebony plant.  They were never meant to give seeds!

And even the Mother's Day Gardenia seeds are disappearing! Now i'm only getting wreaths, hats, necklaces and flowers in vases and no seeds!  I like to keep Gardenia plants growing because not only are they Mother's Day but they are one of my favorite flowers!  The scent is so lovely! XD (Roses and fresh Lilacs cut from the bush are my other faves!  Also fresh Lily of the Valley, but the little blooms don't last long. Out of all the rose bushes on my block, only ONE has scent. i always stop there to smell the roses! lol)  

Please rethink this VFK!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• My Alien Plant's keep dying quickly too. I get lucky to get 3 harvest from them. I really wish they would at least give us more seed's if the plants are gonna die quickly and the prizes are really hard to get.
  • Okay, yeah, I agree with this. After paying top credit for one bag of seeds, my Alien Plant died after one single harvest, plus I got nothing as a reward.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★