Music Box Idea!

I've had this idea for a few months now, but I haven't really been able to put it into words.

So, I know we already get yearly music box snow globes in the Gold Stamp catalog, but this idea works differently. It would be more similar to the Halloween self-playing pianos.

There could be two (or more) music box designs available in the Gold Stamp book. There are a few different styles, including a manual hand-crank and an automatic player. The manual ones are typically shaped like square boxes with a slot in it for the music paper to flow through, while the automatic ones typically have intricate designs and accessories built into them and are sometimes used as jewelry boxes. All music boxes are fairly small, but maybe VFK's versions could be a bit larger? 

Some examples are included below.
Spoiler:
5152Z2G5qML._SL500_AC_SS350_
20170822155216_48709 pp7 
51p8dgLfp1L._SL500_AC_SS350_ diy-hand-cranked-vintage-music-box-wooden-cabinet-with-hole-puncher-and-paper-547604_00
Spoiler:
91Z956bp2IL._SL1500_ 756b01ee4fa3c29ae5edac72534e6e34 antique-music-box-2 univ25041_cat_fiddle_musical_box

The "music inserts" would work the same way as our current records and piano scrolls. The record shop would sell different music box songs that can be put into the boxes and played on repeat in the background of guest rooms. :)
★☆★☆★
butterflyaway
If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
whistle
★☆★☆★

Comments

• I love this!!! The music box with a ballet dancer spinning inside is a classic! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • They released a snowglobe music box and one music box record at last night's antique shop! Thank you!!

snowglobebox!
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★