-- Post Closed --

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
-- Post Closed --

Comments

• Hey! 

I'm interested in: 
    all of the movie madness pins 
    the zombie invasion pin 
    Then, the first picture, all the way to the right, third from the bottom; what do you value those at? 

From your wants, I have: 
    The angel statue with the cat 
    Parrot tree
    Octopus treasure chests
    the bunny statue
    and then the stuff on my thread IDK!!!!!! 

• FracturedMemories said:

Hey! 

I'm interested in: 
    all of the movie madness pins 
    the zombie invasion pin 
    Then, the first picture, all the way to the right, third from the bottom; what do you value those at? 

From your wants, I have: 
    The angel statue with the cat 
    Parrot tree
    Octopus treasure chests
    the bunny statue
    and then the stuff on my thread IDK!!!!!! 

I can do the the pins & halloween skeleton house things (lol) for Parrot Tree, Octopus Treasure, Bunny Statue. @FracturedMemories

• hi there i like, tiki stuff, trees, the lighted pole things, honestly if you just offer orwhatever for the web items its all good
  • do you still need the decorative innertubes?
  • would you trade the tea cup hat and/or winter snow hat for a lot of gossamer?
  • i have maze stone bench, 4x octopus treasure chests, lost world items, ancient greek items, the phoenix statues, the bunny statues, 2x baseball rack, waterfall, phoenix items, dragon items, 
  • edited October 2018
    Haruna said:

do you still need the decorative innertubes?

Haruna said:

would you trade the tea cup hat and/or winter snow hat for a lot of gossamer?

I do still need the innertubes. The tea cup hat I value fairly high so I unfortunately wouldn't accept gossamer for it. As for the snow hat is that the brown host hunt one? If so, yes I would accept gossamer. How many do you have for trade?

ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

i have maze stone bench, 4x octopus treasure chests, lost world items, ancient greek items, the phoenix statues, the bunny statues, 2x baseball rack, waterfall, phoenix items, dragon items, 

I still need all of these except the waterfall! What do you need from my thread? :)
    Item title/descriptive lists or editing my pictures circling what you need would be perfect considering how large the thread is!

• vfk wants

vfk wants

vfk wants

i also like the easter baskets, cow shoes and pants-girl, and the two fx you have

• I have around 100 of each rn, but I can get more. How many would you want?
  • ** POST BUMP **

• I have:
    --Running Tiger Pin
    --Running Cheetah Pin
    --Lava Light - Candy Corn
    --Alien Abduction Zone Sign
    --2018 Sand Dollar Baseball Hat Set
    --Angora
    --Gossamer

I am interested in:
    --Tea Cup Hat

• Would you trade the rope light presents and reindeer for a set of sand dollar baseball hats?
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n