LF Garden Maze Sofas

Never knew these existed, offering 15k
LMK what you want for them other than credits
I like re-opneing old trade threads bc I hate have over 20+ threads
art-starbucks 

Comments

• Are you accepting angora yarns?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

Are you accepting angora yarns?

mmmmmm that sounds good, but half the patterns i am not capable of crafting :(
    art-starbucks 
  • I can craft them for you just tell me which. And did you mean like members only colors?

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GiftPrincess said:

I can craft them for you just tell me which. And did you mean like members only colors?

No, those can be traded to me. I have a angora cover up and i cant craft it nor trade it off :( so angora stuff frustrate me till im a member again (plus idk what to make? heh)
    art-starbucks 
  • Could you tag me in the other thread? I need one still :)

• I.Am.Chalk said:

Could you tag me in the other thread? I need one still :)

i tagged you i think... it doesn't high light your whole name.
    art-starbucks 
  • I am so glad they finally made toy story costumes. I wasn't expecting to get any good costumes this month. I really can't wait to be a member again so I can get the cute outfit. I still have 6,000 gold stamps from my last membership.
    cutelina
  • Mintie confirmed that Woody is coming, woootttttt!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I would love Zurg from toy story.
  • I can trade you a Bo Peep costume if you need one still.
  • millsfan said:

I can trade you a Bo Peep costume if you need one still.

yes please, i still need one.

Guys please this is a trading thread...
    art-starbucks 
  • Sure @prettyredstone. I'll trade you the outfit, it appears were not friends (I thought we were) so we will have to meet someplace
  • @prettyredstone I have to go but Im going to go around 5:20 PM EST, we could trade later since you're not on now : )
  • millsfan said:

@prettyredstone I have to go but Im going to go around 5:20 PM EST, we could trade later since you're not on now : )

sorry about that, i did see you online in your room but wast sure if you were afk. What would you like for the outfit? i dont have much but yes i can meet at that time :)
    art-starbucks 
  • hey red did mills ever get you the bo peep?