[CLOSED]

edited October 4 in VFK Trading Post
:)
☆★☆★☆★
imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
☆★☆★☆★

Comments

  • Hey I just want to let you know there's no waters of life hat 
    and the only anniversary clothing are third (original), 4th, 5th and so on, from 2011 to now. (since no one can search up "second anniversary" bc there is none)
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

    Hey I just want to let you know there's no waters of life hat 

    and the only anniversary clothing are third (original), 4th, 5th and so on, from 2011 to now. (since no one can search up "second anniversary" bc there is none)
    Ah, I figured as much, but I wasn't 100% sure. I honestly just went through my closet and was like, "Well, I don't have that, so I guess I'm looking for it now." Thanks for the clarity!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Bump!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • hi there ! i hae- wild west checkers hat, and space pirate  laser tag hat, :)
  • ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

    hi there ! i hae- wild west checkers hat, and space pirate  laser tag hat, :)

    Hi! Are you looking for anything specific? Or I'll give you credits? Let me know! :)
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • :) looking for clothes
  • edited September 18
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Anniversary (3rd) Game Shoes (I do not believe there were any shoes for this outfit)
    Fourth Anniversary Game Shoes (Same as above...no shoes)

    5th Anniversary (2013) is actually the EA Game Outfit
    6th Anniversary (2014) is actually the Split-Fashionality Game Outfit
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have these partial outfit pieces:
    Tenth Anniversary Game Pants - 25k
    Checkers Game Hat - 25k
    Checkers Game Pants - 25k
    Audubon Game Pants - 25k
    EA Game Shirt/Pants/Hat (No hat on this one) - 50k
    8th Anniversary Hat/Shirt/Pants (No shoes) - 50k
    Split Fashionality Hat/Pants/Shoes (No Shirt) - 50k

    All the above are Girls
  • edited September 23
    ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

    :) looking for clothes

    Okay! I'll PM you a list of some of the clothes I have for trade. :)
    BrainFreeze said:

    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Anniversary (3rd) Game Shoes (I do not believe there were any shoes for this outfit)
    Fourth Anniversary Game Shoes (Same as above...no shoes)

    5th Anniversary (2013) is actually the EA Game Outfit
    6th Anniversary (2014) is actually the Split-Fashionality Game Outfit
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    I have these partial outfit pieces:
    Tenth Anniversary Game Pants - 25k
    Checkers Game Hat - 25k
    Checkers Game Pants - 25k
    Audubon Game Pants - 25k
    EA Game Shirt/Pants/Hat (No hat on this one) - 50k
    8th Anniversary Hat/Shirt/Pants (No shoes) - 50k
    Split Fashionality Hat/Pants/Shoes (No Shirt) - 50k

    All the above are Girls
    Erp, okay, thanks for the information!
    I'll buy all except the Checkers pants and hat from you.
    Let me know when you're able to meet up. :)
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • I can meet up this morning, I'll be on for an hour at least
  • did you still want to trade? 
  • BrainFreeze said:

    I can meet up this morning, I'll be on for an hour at least

    Sorry, I just got home from work about an hour ago. Let me know when you're online again!


    ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

    did you still want to trade? 

    Yes please! I will be sending you the clothes I have for trade in a few minutes!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    imadethislike3timesandimstillnotsatisfied
    If you would like a signature similar to mine, feel free to message me! I am open to commissions!
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    BrainFreeze said:

    I can meet up this morning, I'll be on for an hour at least

    Sorry, I just got home from work about an hour ago. Let me know when you're online again!


    ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

    did you still want to trade? 

    Yes please! I will be sending you the clothes I have for trade in a few minutes!
    sounds good !
  • i have read and replied to your message :)
Sign In or Register to comment.