closed

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
closed

«1

Comments

  • Hi @Pancakez how much for the little garden fountain?

  • millsfan said:

    Hi @Pancakez how much for the little garden fountain?



    They're Garden of Zeus I believe...


    @millsfan





    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce


    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • I have wool cloth's and threads -- interested in butterfly chairs and watermelon neon sign! Let me know! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce


    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • millsfan said:

    Hi @Pancakez how much for the little garden fountain?

    they are garden of zeus. they were avaliable at merlins recently but i dont believe they are there anymore. they were on slae for 25k but i can do 15k per.
    GiftPrincess said:

    I have wool cloth's and threads -- interested in butterfly chairs and watermelon neon sign! Let me know! :)

    i can do this for some wool and thread. you can also add credits if u would like. pm me for the details and we can find a place to meet up! :o)

  • Hi @Pancakez I was going to buy them but now Im low on credits so Im not able to.  Ill let you know if anything changes and Im able to buy them.
  • bump because i added many new items

  • edited June 2018

    -1x Memorial Day 2013 (5K)

    -2x National Bubble Gum Day (5K)


    I’ll take these. 15k total, ty!

  • -Cybernetic Space Helmet Extraordinary (50K)  Ill take this.
  • Hey, will you take 2 ice and 2 mill for the green q? I don't have mummy pants unfortunately!
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    -1x Memorial Day 2013 (5K)

    -2x National Bubble Gum Day (5K)


    I’ll take these. 15k total, ty!

    of course, let me know when you're on.

    pirateboi said:

    -Cybernetic Space Helmet Extraordinary (50K)  Ill take this.

    awesome! i'll be around for the rest of the day let me know :-)

    NiceCutePumpkin said:

    Hey, will you take 2 ice and 2 mill for the green q? I don't have mummy pants unfortunately!

    sure i'd take that! :-) 

  • I can do:
    -1x Christmas 2014 Deer Plush-Fawn (5K)
    -1x Christmas 2014 Deer Plush-Doe (5K)

    let me know when/where you'd like to meet. :)
    dazzlej signature02
  • dazzlej said:

    I can do:

    -1x Christmas 2014 Deer Plush-Fawn (5K)
    -1x Christmas 2014 Deer Plush-Doe (5K)

    let me know when/where you'd like to meet. :)
    okay awesome i'm on right now

  • Do you still need mannequins and baumwolle? :) Also do you have current scavenger prizes - NEON Palm Trees? THANKS :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce


    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • edited August 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

    Do you still need mannequins and baumwolle? :) Also do you have current scavenger prizes - NEON Palm Trees? THANKS :)

    So I do need like another boy and girl mannequin. I prefer them to be the wood type and not the like patterned ones if you know what I mean! I could do another 40k for those together. I also don't have the current hunt prizes, but I have 5x of the blue ones that I would sell for 5k a piece if you are interested :o) However, I am pretty good on baumwolle right now!

  • I'll take:

    -7x St Patrick's 2010 (10K)
    -1x George Washington Bday 2014 (5K)
  • edited August 2018
    Zoee said:

    I'll take:


    -7x St Patrick's 2010 (10K)
    -1x George Washington Bday 2014 (5K)
    sure let me know when you can meet! edit: trade made

  • I have a ton of grey boy mannequins only and I have wooden to dark colored girl mannequins! I would like all your blue neon palm trees and house plants that can equal 40K! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce


    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • edited August 2018
    GiftPrincess said:

    I have a ton of grey boy mannequins only and I have wooden to dark colored girl mannequins! I would like all your blue neon palm trees and house plants that can equal 40K! :)

    okay sounds good so 5x blue neon palms and how about 2x terracotta palms and 3x terracotta broafleaf for 1 boy and 1 girl wooden mannequin :o)?

  • Yes deal! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3


    Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 


    VFK survival gear outfit party
    VFK thanksgiving party in garden
    2019 SprIng SpAce MISS PIGGY
    2019 SprIng SpAce


    A5I07J4K4XF2 

    Thank you purrrfect for the awesome surprise drawing! 
  • thread updated. bump

  • I'll take one of each of the ice cream cone hats (vanilla and banana) for 20k.
  • LadyNymeria said:

    I'll take one of each of the ice cream cone hats (vanilla and banana) for 20k.

    cool i can do this! ill IM u when we are both on

  • ill take your 2013 pins.
  • updated with more furni and took away the stuff that was gone!


  • I need quite a few of your pins but I value them a little bit differently:

    -1x 2nd Anniversary (15K) -> 10k
    -5x Memorial Day 2010 (10K) -> 6k
    -1x Chinese New Year 2011 (15K) -> 6k
    -2x Christmas 2011 (10K) -> 8k
    -2x New Year 2012 (10K) -> 7k
    -2x Chinese New Year 2012 (10K) -> 5k
    -1x George Washington's Birthday 2012 (10K) -> 5k
    -2x Memorial Day 2012 (10K) -> 6k
    -1x Fourth of July 2012 (10K) -> 6k
    -1x Christmas 2012 (10K) -> 7k
    -1x New Year 2014 (5K) 

    Total: 121k

    Let me know if this works for you :)
  • Zoee said:


    I need quite a few of your pins but I value them a little bit differently:

    -1x 2nd Anniversary (15K) -> 10k
    -5x Memorial Day 2010 (10K) -> 6k
    -1x Chinese New Year 2011 (15K) -> 6k
    -2x Christmas 2011 (10K) -> 8k
    -2x New Year 2012 (10K) -> 7k
    -2x Chinese New Year 2012 (10K) -> 5k
    -1x George Washington's Birthday 2012 (10K) -> 5k
    -2x Memorial Day 2012 (10K) -> 6k
    -1x Fourth of July 2012 (10K) -> 6k
    -1x Christmas 2012 (10K) -> 7k
    -1x New Year 2014 (5K) 

    Total: 121k

    Let me know if this works for you :)
    this works lmk when you're available! 

  • @Pancakez I'm on now :)
Sign In or Register to comment.