[CLOSED]

13»

Comments

• Jessizoid said:

@ThunderLightning - Let me double check and see if I still have an extra new years tee. I believe I do, but let me confirm before I make the deal.
    ok cool lmk
  • @Tegdirb - Sorry I missed you again! Let me know when you're online again and I'll get on.

@ThunderLightning - I have one new year's tee left, it's all yours. Let me know when you want to trade.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• I'm on!!:))
  • Jessizoid said:

@Tegdirb - Sorry I missed you again! Let me know when you're online again and I'll get on.

@ThunderLightning - I have one new year's tee left, it's all yours. Let me know when you want to trade.
    im on now!

• Tegdirb said:

I'm on!!:))

ThunderLightning said:

Jessizoid said:

@Tegdirb - Sorry I missed you again! Let me know when you're online again and I'll get on.

im on now!

I'll be at the round table if you're both online now.
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid

Hey, I can do our trade as well! I'm at the castle gate getting bunnies still, would you be able to come to me? 
  • Jessizoid said:

Tegdirb said:

I'm on!!:))

ThunderLightning said:

Jessizoid said:

im on now!

I'll be at the round table if you're both online now.
    Thanks for the trade!!