Trading 1 Green 1* Q's!

2»

Comments

• It doesn't look like I have anything else I can offer for that set. Thank you for the offer though! :) 
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • edited March 2018
    Holly said:

It doesn't look like I have anything else I can offer for that set. Thank you for the offer though! :) 

No problem, did you just want to add credits? On top of the barrels and pins. I can do that if you’d like.
  • Updated with most recent wants! offer away
  • edited March 2018
    ignore this
  • Interested in all 4... LMK what you like

2x Original Sand Dollar Waterfall
    Girl's Weekend Camping tops (I have these crafted in: brown, light: red, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple)
    Girl's Camping Short (I have these crafted in: brown, light: red, yellow, orange, green, blue, purple)
    15x Angora Striped Socks Patterns
    11x New Year Pins 2010

1x Snow Globe Pin

1x Easter Bunny with Paint Bucket and Egg - Sign

2x Sand Dollar Sculpture Dolphin
    1x Golden Lamby Award (2012)
    1x Wooly Potter Poster
    34x Reedies
    2x Original Packed Easter Baskets
    1x Red, Black & White Jersey 2017

HOST & MAGIC:
    per

• edited March 2018
    What do you value these at?
    Bunny sign
    Dolphin (sand)
    Snow globe pin
    Red black white jersey 2017
  • 2013 pot of gold and boy snow shoes for one of them? lmk! 
  • FracturedMemories said:

2013 pot of gold and boy snow shoes for one of them? lmk! 

I value the pot of gold at like 50k and the snow shoes 2-3ice. Do you happen to have anything else or have a half moon robe for boys?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

FracturedMemories said:

I value the pot of gold at like 50k and the snow shoes 2-3ice. Do you happen to have anything else or have a half moon robe for boys?
    Ah, I value the snowshoes at 3-4 ice, that is where the discrepancy occurs! I'll see if I can add something small to the offer!  
  • FracturedMemories said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

FracturedMemories said:

Ah, I value the snowshoes at 3-4 ice, that is where the discrepancy occurs! I'll see if I can add something small to the offer!  
    Alrighty, I will let you know if I still need them (I have 2 others who are either thinking about it/coming up with an offer)

Bunny sign 1/4 ice
    Dolphin (sand) 1/2 ice each
    Snow globe pin 1 ice
    Red black white jersey 2017 1/4 ice

Values added next to each

Bunny sign 1/4 ice
    Snow globe pin 1 ice

Hmm.. 2 and a half ice for these (if I get 2 sand dollar dolphins)
    I really want the 2012 lamby but I just don't think it's worth an entire q by itself. Not a lot of people look for it/collect it. Plus on a thread I saw, in January you said you valued it at 2 ice. If by any chance you can add the 2012 lamby to the jersey, snow globe pin, bunny sign, and the 2 sand dolphins, I can do 1 q for those. I want to give others a chance at a q.

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Bunny sign 1/4 ice
    Snow globe pin 1 ice

Hmm.. 2 and a half ice for these (if I get 2 sand dollar dolphins)
    I really want the 2012 lamby but I just don't think it's worth an entire q by itself. Not a lot of people look for it/collect it. Plus on a thread I saw, in January you said you valued it at 2 ice. If by any chance you can add the 2012 lamby to the jersey, snow globe pin, bunny sign, and the 2 sand dolphins, I can do 1 q for those. I want to give others a chance at a q.

I'll pass for now. Thank you.

• bump, still looking at offers! 3 Q in stock
  • Still looking at offers for my last Q magic! Main wants are other Magics, animated pins, and BOY dragon/Phoenix clothing.