-- Post Closed --

edited December 2018 in VFK Trading Post
Please let me know what you are looking for!

Comments

• Hi I have one for trade, do you have any of the new/old lamby posters? I am also looking for 2012 Lamby award. 
    If not, I also need cheep slippers for girls in all colors except yellow and Easter pajamas in blue (not the bunny suit one)

I hear the award goes for an ice value. 

LMK
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Hi I have one for trade, do you have any of the new/old lamby posters? I am also looking for 2012 Lamby award. 

If not, I also need cheep slippers for girls in all colors except yellow and Easter pajamas in blue (not the bunny suit one)

LMK
    I can do flocky & wooly potter?

• I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Hi I have one for trade, do you have any of the new/old lamby posters? I am also looking for 2012 Lamby award. 

LMK
    I have flocky and beauty and the beast and frosted fleece, any poster besides flocky you can add to wooly potter? 

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

LMK
    I have flocky and beauty and the beast and frosted fleece, any poster besides flocky you can add to wooly potter? 
    I dont have any others... and no slippers.

• I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

LMK
    Hmm do you still have your trade thread up so I can look around?
  • Hi I am currently trading one. My wants right now are: 
    Red 2010 Ballgown Headband
    Space Wars - Princess Costume
    Any color of the Galactic Explorer Outfits

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

LMK
    Hmm do you still have your trade thread up so I can look around?
    I do, I'll tag you!
    StarsEternal said:

Hi I am currently trading one. My wants right now are: 

Red 2010 Ballgown Headband
    Space Wars - Princess Costume
    Any color of the Galactic Explorer Outfits
    I think I have a gold galactic outfit, Ill take a look tomorrow morning!