Chalk's Trading Thread (4/5) *New items!*

2

Comments

  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:


    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Interested in frog pond and lying gnome. They’re an ice each, right?

    Yes @Perpetual_Fighter
    Hmm, I have the Pats scarf but that's about it.. You don't have any additional wants?
  • Hey, I know we talked in game, I had to get off though haha.  
    So, from your wants list I have: 

    1x hay wagon
    1x night fighters pin
    1x jungle fire stand-tall
    1x jungle fire stand -short
    2x 4x3 jungle ruins w/o vines
    1x 4x3 jungle ruins w/ vines
    4x 1x3 jungle ruins w/ vines
    1x 1x3 jungle ruins w/o vines
    2x 4x3 jungle ruins w/ vines- Ornate
    2x alien lightning stanchions 
    1x bubbling orange cauldron
    1x 2017 elf encounter pin 
    3x easter lily 2011 pins
    1x patriots scarf (I think thats what it is.  if not yolo)

    So, from what you're trading im interesting in all of the girl dragon hairs, the dragon wizard hat, the survival backpack, green cauldron, adobe walls, bunny chair.


    Let me know what we can work out!  



  • @I.Am.Chalk

    What would you like for the Antique Christmas Paintings?
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited February 22
    FracturedMemories said:

    Hey, I know we talked in game, I had to get off though haha.  

    So, from your wants list I have: 

    1x hay wagon
    1x night fighters pin
    1x jungle fire stand-tall
    1x jungle fire stand -short
    2x 4x3 jungle ruins w/o vines
    1x 4x3 jungle ruins w/ vines
    4x 1x3 jungle ruins w/ vines
    1x 1x3 jungle ruins w/o vines
    2x 4x3 jungle ruins w/ vines- Ornate
    2x alien lightning stanchions 
    1x bubbling orange cauldron
    1x 2017 elf encounter pin 
    3x easter lily 2011 pins
    1x patriots scarf (I think thats what it is.  if not yolo) I need the old version, not new 2018.

    So, from what you're trading im interesting in all of the girl dragon hairs, the dragon wizard hat, the survival backpack, green cauldron, adobe walls, bunny chair.


    Let me know what we can work out!  



    @FracturedMemories

    I put everything I still need in blue bold... the scarf is the older version not new.

    From what you listed I still have:
    Long dragon hairs (except blue) - 1 ice each
    Dragon Hat - 1 Q
    Survival Backpack - 1/4 an ice
    Green Cauldron - 1 ice
    Adobe Walls - 3 ice each
    Bunny Chair - 1 ice

    LMK what you would like for your items. Thanks


    5
  • edited February 22
    Blossomflower said:

    @I.Am.Chalk


    What would you like for the Antique Christmas Paintings?
    @BlossomFlower

    I am looking for about 1.5 Q in value :)
    LMK what you have from my post if still interested


    5
  • edited February 22
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:


    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Interested in frog pond and lying gnome. They’re an ice each, right?

    Yes @Perpetual_Fighter
    Hmm, I have the Pats scarf but that's about it.. You don't have any additional wants?
    @Perpetual_Fighter

    Not that I can think of off the top of my head. I don't mind looking at traders though.
    Just a note that it's the older scarf I need not new :)


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:


    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Interested in frog pond and lying gnome. They’re an ice each, right?

    Yes @Perpetual_Fighter
    Hmm, I have the Pats scarf but that's about it.. You don't have any additional wants?
    @Perpetual_Fighter

    Not that I can think of off the top of my head. I don't mind looking at traders though.
    Just a note that it's the older scarf I need not new :)
    Oh, shoot! Okay thanks for letting me know, I’ll keep an eye out to see if I get anything else from your wants.
  • More wants added (Furniture, Clothing, Pins, Rooms), trying to fill in some gaps in my inventory... keep an eye out for more wants in the upcoming weeks.


    5
  • Skull Castle Judging Set + Alien Space Creature Lamp for Antique Bus?

    30,000 credits for Haunted Green House Hanging Lantern?

    2 Ice Hockey Player Statues for Ice Dino?

    Let me know, thanks :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • GiftPrincess said:

    Skull Castle Judging Set + Alien Space Creature Lamp for Antique Bus?

    30,000 credits for Haunted Green House Hanging Lantern?

    2 Ice Hockey Player Statues for Ice Dino?

    Let me know, thanks :)

    I can do the hanging lantern & dino trade. Hanging onto the bus for some of the harder to find items I need :)


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    GiftPrincess said:

    Skull Castle Judging Set + Alien Space Creature Lamp for Antique Bus?

    30,000 credits for Haunted Green House Hanging Lantern?

    2 Ice Hockey Player Statues for Ice Dino?

    Let me know, thanks :)

    I can do the hanging lantern & dino trade. Hanging onto the bus for some of the harder to find items I need :)
    Sounds good, let me know when you will be on next time for the trade. :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • edited March 5
    What is that tire pin you’re trading? Is it animated or still? And what do you value it at?

    Interested in both North Pole signs. I know one is Melody, not sure what other is. Also interested in Lamb poster and haunted Melody pin. I have yellow Easter peep.
  • Hi Chalk, I see you have some crossword outfits for trade. Can you kindly list what you have? Even the hats if you can? Would appreciate it, thank you! :)


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    What is that tire pin you’re trading? Is it animated or still? And what do you value it at?

    Interested in both North Pole signs. I know one is Melody, not sure what other is. Also interested in Lamb poster and haunted Melody pin. I have yellow Easter peep.

    @Perpetual_Fighter
    Original top 10 tires pin, doesnt move, I value it at a Q. I could do the poles, poster, and pin for your new lamby?
    GiftPrincess said:

    Hi Chalk, I see you have some crossword outfits for trade. Can you kindly list what you have? Even the hats if you can? Would appreciate it, thank you! :)

    @GiftPrincess
    The shirt is original (already traded)
    1st outfit = 2011
    2nd outfit (missing boots) = 2014
    Crossword hat = 2017


    5
  • I’m not sure I need the top ten pin, then.

    I think I will hold on to the lamby for now as those items aren’t anything I want a lot right now. But I could trade the peep for those: Melody pin, lamby poster, North Pole signs.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    I’m not sure I need the top ten pin, then.

    I think I will hold on to the lamby for now as those items aren’t anything I want a lot right now. But I could trade the peep for those: Melody pin, lamby poster, North Pole signs.

    I'll pass on that, thank you though!


    5
  • For the crossword outfits you mentioned, would you do all of them for all the girl hockey jerseys you need plus 2 elf encounters pin? LMK, thanks!


    ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... VFK had me at MISSCLUE <3



    fire arrow



    "I" before "E" when either your weird feisty neighbor or his eight foreign heirs forfeit their beige heifers and seize freight! :D




  • GiftPrincess said:

    For the crossword outfits you mentioned, would you do all of them for all the girl hockey jerseys you need plus 2 elf encounters pin? LMK, thanks!

    Sounds good to me! @GiftPrincess
    I can meet in top trade room


    5
  • *** Furniture updated, updating clothing & pins/magic in a bit! ***


    5
  • @I.Am.Chalk yes?
    cutelina
  • edited March 14
    Hey, what do you value these at?

    Trouble bubble boys top & hat

    Bird topiary

    Pacific pirate hat - boys

    tazz tee set - boys 

    shark necklaces - boys (both)


    (Do you have sharks vs zombies game clothing prizes for boys? and pins? They’re tradable now)


    Also, what is this shirt/where is it from and what's it worth? (in the pic)


    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 4.00.06 PM
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Hey, what do you value these at?


    Trouble bubble boys top & hat 100k

    Bird topiary 80k

    Pacific pirate hat - boys 25k

    tazz tee set - boys  1/2 an ice

    shark necklaces - boys (both) 100k each


    (Do you have sharks vs zombies game clothing prizes for boys? and pins? They’re tradable now) No boys, but I have the pin... not sure value... maybe an ice?


    Also, what is this shirt/where is it from and what's it worth? (in the pic) Colonial Tee-shirt, got them in a trade... not really sure on value.


    Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 4.00.06 PM
    Values in quote.


    5
  • @I.Am.Chalk okay, do you have both tazz pins? There’s a tazznado one, that’s the one I’m trying to get. Or do you just have the one labeled shark vs zombies pin?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    @I.Am.Chalk okay, do you have both tazz pins? There’s a tazznado one, that’s the one I’m trying to get. Or do you just have the one labeled shark vs zombies pin?

    I should have both, played the entire game.


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    @I.Am.Chalk okay, do you have both tazz pins? There’s a tazznado one, that’s the one I’m trying to get. Or do you just have the one labeled shark vs zombies pin?

    I should have both, played the entire game.
    Would you consider doing these:
    Bunny sign 1/4 ice
    X2 Dolphins (sand) 1/2 ice each
    Snow globe pin 1 ice
    Red black white jersey 2017 1/4 ice
    Trouble bubble boys top & hat 100k
    Bird topiary 80k
    Pacific pirate hat - boys 25k
    tazz tee set - boys 1/2 an ice
    shark necklaces - boys (both) 100k each
    & both tazz pins

    For my 1* Green q magic?
    (I got a complete girl set of tazz stuff today except for necklaces and pins for an ice value. So maybe they go for a little less)
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    @I.Am.Chalk okay, do you have both tazz pins? There’s a tazznado one, that’s the one I’m trying to get. Or do you just have the one labeled shark vs zombies pin?

    I should have both, played the entire game.
    Would you consider doing these:
    Bunny sign 1/4 ice
    X2 Dolphins (sand) 1/2 ice each
    Snow globe pin 1 ice
    Red black white jersey 2017 1/4 ice
    Trouble bubble boys top & hat 100k
    Bird topiary 80k
    Pacific pirate hat - boys 25k
    tazz tee set - boys 1/2 an ice
    shark necklaces - boys (both) 100k each
    & both tazz pins

    For my 1* Green q magic?
    (I got a complete girl set of tazz stuff today except for necklaces and pins for an ice value. So maybe they go for a little less)
    Thanks for the offer but I'd like to stick with my tazz item values. Considering how much of a pain it was to finish that game I think I'd like to stick around an ice in value for them... otherwise I'll just hang onto them.


    5
  • edited March 19
    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    @I.Am.Chalk okay, do you have both tazz pins? There’s a tazznado one, that’s the one I’m trying to get. Or do you just have the one labeled shark vs zombies pin?

    I should have both, played the entire game.
    Would you consider doing these:
    Bunny sign 1/4 ice
    X2 Dolphins (sand) 1/2 ice each
    Snow globe pin 1 ice
    Red black white jersey 2017 1/4 ice
    Trouble bubble boys top & hat 100k
    Bird topiary 80k
    Pacific pirate hat - boys 25k
    tazz tee set - boys 1/2 an ice
    shark necklaces - boys (both) 100k each
    & both tazz pins

    For my 1* Green q magic?
    (I got a complete girl set of tazz stuff today except for necklaces and pins for an ice value. So maybe they go for a little less)
    Thanks for the offer but I'd like to stick with my tazz item values. Considering how much of a pain it was to finish that game I think I'd like to stick around an ice in value for them... otherwise I'll just hang onto them.
    deleted
Sign In or Register to comment.