Chalk's Trading Thread (4/5) *New items!*

TRADING:

FURNITURE:



1
2
3
4

CLOTHING:

6
7
8
9
10
11

PINS AND MAGIC:

5

LOOKING FOR:

Furniture
UFOALIEN items
Clothing
VFK Pin Wants
VFK Magic Wants

PLEASE NOTE, SOME OF THE CLOTHING ITEMS/AMOUNTS ARE NOT UP TO DATE; I USED PREVIOUS IMAGES OF CLOTHING INSTEAD OF MAKING NEW IMAGES.



5
«13

Comments

  • Mystic blue mountain rider hair & raggedy an top for halloween 2017 judging yet and giant ornaments? 
    vh
  • Blue.Lagoon said:

    Mystic blue mountain rider hair & raggedy an top for halloween 2017 judging yet and giant ornaments? 

    Sure, Im in top trade room


    5
  • I have:
    girl's fireplace sweater

    I'm interested in:
    ice cart
    honey bee trees
    squirrel sign
    frog pond
    shovel in dirt

    not sure what the value of any of these items are but we can always talk in-game :)
  • Bellatrix said:

    I have:

    girl's fireplace sweater

    I'm interested in:
    ice cart
    honey bee trees
    squirrel sign
    frog pond
    shovel in dirt

    not sure what the value of any of these items are but we can always talk in-game :)
    Hey Ally,
    I actually was able to find the fireplace sweater. Anything else you have?


    5
  • Hi @I.Am.Chalk, I was interested in some of your items. I would like both poison apple princess costumes and the neon pizza sign. I have the
    Galactic explorer outfit
    campfire tee
    2 x Hop totem
    2 x Christmas light reindeer
    3 x rope light presents
    elf pins, both years in picture
    2014 Melody pin
    survival pins
    Let me know if you can do this trade. :)

  • BreezyT said:

    Hi @I.Am.Chalk, I was interested in some of your items. I would like both poison apple princess costumes and the neon pizza sign. I have the

    Galactic explorer outfit
    campfire tee
    2 x Hop totem
    2 x Christmas light reindeer
    3 x rope light presents
    elf pins, both years in picture
    2014 Melody pin
    survival pins
    Let me know if you can do this trade. :)

    Sounds good to me! Ill be on tomorrow!
    @BreezyT


    5
  • edited February 1
    I'm on now.
  • Hi there! I'm interested in your 2008 blue doll (and if you have 2014 or 2015 purple hair doll, i would be interested in those as well but i have trouble seeing what's what in the pictures). I have some Elf Encounters pins that I could offer you. Lmk, thanks! :)



    2018-09-13

  • BreezyT said:

    I'm on now.

    Logging on now :)
    HoneyBee said:

    Hi there! I'm interested in your 2008 blue doll (and if you have 2014 or 2015 purple hair doll, i would be interested in those as well but i have trouble seeing what's what in the pictures). I have some Elf Encounters pins that I could offer you. Lmk, thanks! :)


    Sounds good, Ill check for those dolls!


    5
  • edited February 1

    I need your crafting outfits<3

    with an except of a couple...

    I have..

    founder pin

    Plush hamburger

    animated pirate pin

    Giant Christmas ornament - green

    2009 New Years Pin

    2009 Memorial Day Pin

    100 day pin

    2009 Fourth of July pin

    2009 thanksgiving pin

    2009 Christmas pin





  • do you want to meet on the map?

  • edited February 1
    Munchykin said:

    I need your crafting outfits<3

    with an except of a couple...

    I have..

    founder pin

    Plush hamburger

    animated pirate pin

    Giant Christmas ornament - green

    2009 New Years Pin

    2009 Memorial Day Pin

    100 day pin

    2009 Fourth of July pin

    2009 thanksgiving pin

    2009 Christmas pin

    Do you just have one of each pin? :) @Munchykin
    BreezyT said:

    do you want to meet on the map?


    Yes sorry for the delay, I can meet there now. @BreezyT


    5
  • ok, going now

  • edited February 1

    1xfounders pin

    1xtrick or treat 2008

    1x100 day pin

    1xcolumbus day 2008 pin

    1xthanksgiving pin 2008

    3xeaster 2009

    1x1 year anniversary pin

    2xmemorial 2009

    5xfathers day 2009

    2xcolumbus 2009

    2xnew year pin 2009

    3xmemorial day pin

    2xfourth of july 2009




  • edited February 1

    Perfect here's the exact list of what I need/amounts:

    Spoiler:

    Plush hamburger

    animated pirate pin (if you have multiple too!)

    Giant Christmas ornament - green

    1xfounders pin

    1x100 day pin

    1xcolumbus day pin

    1xthanksgiving pin 2008

    3xeaster 2009

    1x1 year anniversary pin

    2xmemorial 2009

    4xfathers day 2009

    2xcolumbus 2009

    2xnew year pin 2009

    3xmemorial day pin

    2xfourth of july 2009


    What all interested you crafting wise? @Munch



    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perfect here's the exact list of what I need/amounts:

    Spoiler:

    Plush hamburger

    animated pirate pin (if you have multiple too!)

    Giant Christmas ornament - green

    1xfounders pin

    1x100 day pin

    1xcolumbus day pin

    1xthanksgiving pin 2008

    3xeaster 2009

    1x1 year anniversary pin

    2xmemorial 2009

    4xfathers day 2009

    2xcolumbus 2009

    2xnew year pin 2009

    3xmemorial day pin

    2xfourth of july 2009


    What all interested you crafting wise? @Munch



    I have 2x Pirate pins

    I am more interested in getting all

    member items .. most of the blue, green, and pink I can make on my own :)

    I'm mostly interested in

    crafted costumes

    animal outfits

    tricorn set

    all of the camping weekend wear set

    Aprons

    Angora Hats 


    honestlyeverything! rotfl but I'm more interested in member colors and I can work on the normal colors even after membership


    I believe I also have a purple spring tree if that helps my offer 'D:


  • Munchykin said:

    I.Am.Chalk said:

    Perfect here's the exact list of what I need/amounts:

    Spoiler:

    Plush hamburger

    animated pirate pin (if you have multiple too!)

    Giant Christmas ornament - green

    1xfounders pin

    1x100 day pin

    1xcolumbus day pin

    1xthanksgiving pin 2008

    3xeaster 2009

    1x1 year anniversary pin

    2xmemorial 2009

    4xfathers day 2009

    2xcolumbus 2009

    2xnew year pin 2009

    3xmemorial day pin

    2xfourth of july 2009


    What all interested you crafting wise? @Munch



    I have 2x Pirate pins

    I am more interested in getting all

    member items .. most of the blue, green, and pink I can make on my own :)

    I'm mostly interested in

    crafted costumes

    animal outfits

    tricorn set

    all of the camping weekend wear set

    Aprons

    Angora Hats 


    honestlyeverything! rotfl but I'm more interested in member colors and I can work on the normal colors even after membership


    I believe I also have a purple spring tree if that helps my offer 'D:


    Sending you a PM so we can discuss further :)


    5
  • Updated, will add clothing tomorrow.


    5
  • Still no clothing added? lol
  • Tegdirb said:

    Still no clothing added? lol

    Not yet, its over 400 pieces so taking a while to put into storage bins (I dont screenshot my actual inventory) and Im currently part of an artfair so most of my week is going to be spent / spent there. I will tag everyone that has been waiting for those to be added once they are put up.


    5
  • I.Am.Chalk said:

    Tegdirb said:

    Still no clothing added? lol



    Not yet, its over 400 pieces so taking a while to put into storage bins (I dont screenshot my actual inventory) and Im currently part of an artfair so most of my week is going to be spent / spent there. I will tag everyone that has been waiting for those to be added once they are put up.
    lol, no problem. That would be great!!!

  • ***CLOTHING HAS BEEN ADDED***

    @Munchykin @Tegdirb @HoneyBee


    5
  • MORE WANTS ADDED!


    5
  • Would you take one Elf Encounter 2017 pin, one Easter 2011 pin, and one of the valentines day exchange statues for the Black Tuesday Outfit?
  • StarsEternal said:

    Would you take one Elf Encounter 2017 pin, one Easter 2011 pin, and one of the valentines day exchange statues for the Black Tuesday Outfit?

    Sure, I can log on in a few minutes @StarsEternal


    5
  • edited February 19
    Post bump, majority of these items are still available.
    No longer need 1* Love magics


    5
  • edited February 20
    Interested in frog pond and lying gnome. They’re an ice each, right?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Interested in frog pond and lying gnome. They’re an ice each, right?

    Yes @Perpetual_Fighter


    5
Sign In or Register to comment.