CLOSED

edited December 2017 in VFK Trading Post

Signature

Comments

• I'm interested in the 2016 Red Christmas Gown top and bottom, and I have a few of your furni wants :)
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • SillyCeliac said:

I'm interested in the 2016 Red Christmas Gown top and bottom, and I have a few of your furni wants :)

@SillyCeliac what items?
    Signature
  • SillyTurtle said:

SillyCeliac said:

I'm interested in the 2016 Red Christmas Gown top and bottom, and I have a few of your furni wants :)

@SillyCeliac what items?
    I have a knight crossword lamp, zombie crossword lamp, two valentines giraffe plushies, and the newest star crossword lamp. LMK what you like.  
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • Bump!!!!!!!!!
    Signature
  • Hey, I posted something, please let me know if you're interested or not. Thanks! :)
    bork_bork_motherfucker
  • I need survival outfit... I have:

New Star Crossword Lamp
    Retro Bundle Hairs (curls)
    Mermaid Bundle Land Mermaid Dress & Pink Necklace

• @I.Am.Chalk I have the lamp and the retro curls, which dress do you have for land mermaid?
    @SillyCeliac I am not in need of those atm ty though!
    Signature
  • Hi there! I'm interested in your:
    -blue socks
    -2017 host new year tee
    -sun shaped glasses
    -purple halloween tee with cat applique
    -christmas 2016 ball gowns
    -patriotic lei

I'm trading everything over here if you'd like to take a look! 

Please LMK if you're interested in anything! Feel free to PM me. :)
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• @Jessizoid I am not in need of any of those atm lmk if you are trading other items tho!
    Signature
  • BUMP!!!!!
    Signature
  • I'm looking for clown costume
  • @SillyTurtle I am interested in your 2016 Christmas Ball gowns (both colors and pink if you've got it as well). I have some crossword lamps from previous months and a key necklace to offer, as well as HOST items. Lmk if you are interested. Thanks!
  • UPDATE: MISS LIBERTY COSTUME:GONE   HIGHLAND HAIR:GONE   RED CHRISTMAS OUTFIT:GONE   BLACK CHRISTMAS OUTFIT:GONE
    Signature