...

edited April 4 in VFK Trading Post

Comments

  • @Zanze I totally missed the antique shop would you be willing to trade 4 of your boy shirts 2 girl shirts 3 pins if you have any and all your trunk with a book on top and a coffin and a fortune teller poster?

    I can PM you all the items I have for trade or just offer.  If you want an offer here it is:
    Ultimate Halloween Trick or Treat Skull (full) with pin
    Autumn Leaves enchantment 1 star
    candy corn chair
    100,000 credits
    Ocean Orca Pin
    and a Raggedy Andy Scarecrow on Hay Bale

    It's an awesome offer you should take it... Just saying
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • I would like to get the following
    x1 Half Moon Witch Hat
    x1 Antique Shop Tee-Shirt - Girl - Antique
    x1 Antique Shop Tee-Shirt - Boy - Antique
    x1 World Globe - Antique
    x1 Flying Witch Pin
    x1 Midsummer Night's 2017 Ball Mask - HOST Exclusive

    What are you looking for?
                  TacoCatElephantColoursRNiceThanksTaco!
  • Can I trade for 3 each of your Curious Tattered Rugs?

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Interested in the blue hippo hat & half moon witch hat.
    Let me know what you are looking for.
    1
  • edited October 2017
    Do you need raggedy Andy? I have full set except for gloves and shoes. Interested in half moon witch hat, fortune teller poster, fundamental coffin, flying witch pin, pumpkin fx and beehive. I've added more to my "trading" room as well if you want to stop by and see if anything interests you.
  • edited October 2017
    echo_panda said:

    @Zanze I totally missed the antique shop would you be willing to trade 4 of your boy shirts 2 girl shirts 3 pins if you have any and all your trunk with a book on top and a coffin and a fortune teller poster?

    I can PM you all the items I have for trade or just offer.  If you want an offer here it is:
    Ultimate Halloween Trick or Treat Skull (full) with pin
    Autumn Leaves enchantment 1 star
    candy corn chair
    100,000 credits
    Ocean Orca Pin
    and a Raggedy Andy Scarecrow on Hay Bale

    It's an awesome offer you should take it... Just saying
    Sorry I haven't checked on here in a while. When can you meet so we can work something out.
  • ColourzRnice said:

    I would like to get the following
    x1 Half Moon Witch Hat
    x1 Antique Shop Tee-Shirt - Girl - Antique
    x1 Antique Shop Tee-Shirt - Boy - Antique
    x1 World Globe - Antique
    x1 Flying Witch Pin
    x1 Midsummer Night's 2017 Ball Mask - HOST Exclusive

    What are you looking for?
    Meet in game so we can work something out?
  • MistyMew said:

    Can I trade for 3 each of your Curious Tattered Rugs?

    Sure, when can you meet
  • i.am.chalk said:

    Interested in the blue hippo hat & half moon witch hat.
    Let me know what you are looking for.

    Message me and we can figure something out>>
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Do you need raggedy Andy? I have full set except for gloves and shoes. Interested in half moon witch hat, fortune teller poster, fundamental coffin, flying witch pin, pumpkin fx and beehive. I've added more to my "trading" room as well if you want to stop by and see if anything interests you.

    I would only need face paint, meet in game?
  • Zanze said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Do you need raggedy Andy? I have full set except for gloves and shoes. Interested in half moon witch hat, fortune teller poster, fundamental coffin, flying witch pin, pumpkin fx and beehive. I've added more to my "trading" room as well if you want to stop by and see if anything interests you.

    I would only need face paint, meet in game?
    sure, I'm in my trading everything here room
  • Thank you zanze for the trade!  

    DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
Sign In or Register to comment.