[CLOSED]

2»

Comments

  • Ah let me go get bonnets and I'll meet you there at gate house.


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • How much for the gypsy outfit?
  • SillyTurtle said:

    How much for the gypsy outfit?

    However much you deem worthy.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Giving this a bump as well as mentioning that I added a couple more items to the list!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • What do you want for the x2 Flying Witch pins?


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • edited October 2
    SaharaHollyglow said:

    What do you want for the x2 Flying Witch pins?

    I am specifically trading these for the Elven Princess costume OR other former game costumes.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Giving this another bump.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • edited October 2
    x1 Bottle Tops - Light! - i can give 2k for this?
    titanic 1
  • ThunderLightning said:

    x1 Bottle Tops - Light! - i can give 2k for this?

    Deal, let me know when you're able to trade.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Giving this yet another bump.
    Also mentioning that I added a few more items!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Another bump.
    I added some specific wants and a few more items.
    I just really want to get rid of this stuff.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • 30 empty elemental bottles, 2 angora yarn and 200K for mummy outfit??


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • SaharaHollyglow said:

    30 empty elemental bottles, 2 angora yarn and 200K for mummy outfit??


    Deal. As always, let me know when you'd like to meet up.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • On now and can meet on the map


    2OSDF15XRKIZ

    THANK YOU TACOCAT FOR MY AMAZING BIRTHDAY DRAWING!
    HUGS buddy! :'D

  • @Jessizoid I'll take all your candy, here are pins I have that are from 2012- early 2017.  I have more if you don't like any of these but they are more recent or older that those dates
    Here they are I have more than 1 of each pin if you want a specific quantity of a pin that I am trading just let me know!
     
    pins2
    Pins1

    I can also throw in craft items or credits.



    --
  • edited October 5
    @iStella Hello! I'm not sure of the names, but I'm interested in the following pins!

    pinsss


    *EDIT: I'm also trying to find some Total Solar Eclipse pins! I think they were released during the summer.

    I'm not sure of the values either, but some of these are Host pins, correct?
    I'm seeking about 5 or so of each holiday-quest pin, while I'm only looking for one or maybe two of the Host pins.

    Feel free to make an offer based on this and/or add credits as you see necessary! ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • I like these:
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - Archway
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x3
    x2 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x3
    x1 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x5
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x5
    x1 Skeleton Shoes Girl - Fluorescent
    x5 Trick or Treat Pin - Halloween 2008

    Could we meet up again so I can show ya what I have? :)


    10
  • i.am.chalk said:

    I like these:
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - Archway
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x3
    x2 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x3
    x1 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x5
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x5
    x1 Skeleton Shoes Girl - Fluorescent
    x5 Trick or Treat Pin - Halloween 2008

    Could we meet up again so I can show ya what I have? :)

    Hello again, and yes we can! I'll be online for a couple more hours, so just let me know when you wanna meet up. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    i.am.chalk said:

    I like these:
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - Archway
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x3
    x2 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x3
    x1 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x5
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x5
    x1 Skeleton Shoes Girl - Fluorescent
    x5 Trick or Treat Pin - Halloween 2008

    Could we meet up again so I can show ya what I have? :)

    Hello again, and yes we can! I'll be online for a couple more hours, so just let me know when you wanna meet up. ^^
    Im actually available now! I'll head over to castle gates? :)


    10
  • i.am.chalk said:

    Jessizoid said:

    i.am.chalk said:

    I like these:
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - Archway
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x3
    x2 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x3
    x1 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 1x5
    x7 Spooky Dilapidated Wall - 2x5
    x1 Skeleton Shoes Girl - Fluorescent
    x5 Trick or Treat Pin - Halloween 2008

    Could we meet up again so I can show ya what I have? :)

    Hello again, and yes we can! I'll be online for a couple more hours, so just let me know when you wanna meet up. ^^
    Im actually available now! I'll head over to castle gates? :)
    Yes I'll meet you there. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • edited October 11
    Hey @Jessizoid!

    Thing got crazy for a bit, I don't know if you still have the candy but I do have 5 of all pins outside of host pins.  Also I have a couple solar eclipse pins!

    Let me know if you're still on for the trade!


    --
  • @iStella Hey, I hope everything's going okay for you! 
    I still have the candy! I should be online for the rest of the day until closing if you'd like to meet up sometime today. ^^
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • I'm on now are you in the a trade room?

    --
  • iStella said:

    I'm on now are you in the a trade room?

    Not currently but I can be in a minute.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Giving this a bump! I'm now only looking for credits until further notice!
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    Giving this a bump! I'm now only looking for credits until further notice!

    Hey! Do you still have the skull candy bucket? Is it the one you carry? And is it empty/full? How much for it?
    Thought I'd ask all in one comment lol
  • @Perpetual_Fighter Hey! Sorry for the late reply.
    Sadly no the Skull Candy Bucket is not the former Ultimate Cauldron.
    It's a trick-or-treating prize from 2009.
    It's literally just for decoration lol. 
    This is what it looks like:

    skullbucket

    If you're still interested, my asking price would probably at least 50k.
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    @Perpetual_Fighter Hey! Sorry for the late reply.

    Sadly no the Skull Candy Bucket is not the former Ultimate Cauldron.
    It's a trick-or-treating prize from 2009.
    It's literally just for decoration lol. 
    This is what it looks like:

    skullbucket

    If you're still interested, my asking price would probably at least 50k.
    ohhh I was thinking of another lol. 50k? wow that is a high price for a trick or treat bucket lol o.o 
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Jessizoid said:

    If you're still interested, my asking price would probably at least 50k.
    ohhh I was thinking of another lol. 50k? wow that is a high price for a trick or treat bucket lol o.o 
    Yeah I know lol. I only price it at that mainly because of how old it is, and because I saw a few others trading it for that price last Halloween. o.o
    ☆★☆★☆★
    jz-newsig
    ☆★☆★☆★
  • Jessizoid said:

    Perpetual_Fighter said:

    Jessizoid said:

    If you're still interested, my asking price would probably at least 50k.
    ohhh I was thinking of another lol. 50k? wow that is a high price for a trick or treat bucket lol o.o 
    Yeah I know lol. I only price it at that mainly because of how old it is, and because I saw a few others trading it for that price last Halloween. o.o
    Ohhh haha I have never seen them go so high haha but that's neat
Sign In or Register to comment.