-- Post closed --

2»

Comments

• Hi I figured I'd just let you know that the thanksgiving harvest scarecrow was from a quest last year. The collectible one is called Angry Scarecrow. :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Hi I figured I'd just let you know that the thanksgiving harvest scarecrow was from a quest last year. The collectible one is called Angry Scarecrow. :D

Ah!! Thank you for the info!

• **POST UPDATED**

• what do you value all of the animated pins?

tenor
  • edited August 2017
    Squid said:

what do you value all of the animated pins?

Laser Tag - 50k
    Fireworks - 2 to 3 ice
    Spider - 1 ice
    Frog - 1 ice

• **Post updated**

• I'd like the chocolate bunny chairs, and I have some of all the animated pins you have pictured!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco
  • Petalstar said:

I'd like the chocolate bunny chairs, and I have some of all the animated pins you have pictured!

Wonderful! Can we meet in game so I can see which you have? :)

• I'm online and in the trade room now! :)
  • Thank you for the trade @i.am.chalk!!
  • I have a red bandanna and the orange and black storage shed what would you be willing to trade for those?

Signature
  • **POST UPDATED**

• I'm interested in the Canada shirt if its girls. I don't have anything on your list but I can buy you that chair that comes from the contest boutique which I'm pretty sure you get it from there.(The chair with the parrot) Would that be good?

Edit: I just looked to see how many points I had and I don't see them and I didn't enter the sandcastle contest. Did I lose them all? If so then I can't get that chair and I have nothing on your list. 
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • edited August 2017
    Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I'm interested in the Canada shirt if its girls. I don't have anything on your list but I can buy you that chair that comes from the contest boutique which I'm pretty sure you get it from there.(The chair with the parrot) Would that be good?

Edit: I just looked to see how many points I had and I don't see them and I didn't enter the sandcastle contest. Did I lose them all? If so then I can't get that chair and I have nothing on your list. 
    They will show up when the contest boutique opens, Right now you can only see how many you have from sandcastle :)
    If you do have some I can do this trade! :)

• -- Post being remade due to editing issues! --