-Closed-

edited September 2017 in VFK Trading Post
Found what I needed, thanks!

Comments

• What would your offer be for a full set? :)

• @i.am.chalk Oh goodness I'm not even sure :) I can do credits, I've got some retro hairs I'd be willing to part with, I have Crystal Mermaid Glowing Seaweed seeds and Beddy Bye seeds, a couple of girl orca shirts, a couple of orca plushes and rugs. I've got other things too. I could get the merchant daughter cape pattern. Is the list of things on your profile page things that you are looking for?
  • I'm looking to get about 3Q in value for them; Here's some of my wants:

VFK Furni Wants
    VFK Clothing Wants
    VFK Pin Wants
    Also looking for:
    FURNI: Victorian Floor Lamps, Pink Elegant Floor Lamp, Palm Tree Lamps, Frog Lamps, Lotus Lamps, Night Fighter Game Bottles
    CRAFTING: 504x Angora Yarn, 70x Wool Cloth, 9x Girl Hummel Dodies Pattern, 4x Girl Angora Coat Pattern, 9x Girl Winter Mittens Pattern, 2x Merchant Daughter Skirt Patterns
    CLOTHING: Holly Jolly Tree Hat, Wizard Hat, Love Bug Antennas, Strawberry Hat, Original Leprechaun Hat, Panda Hood

I will also accept Q, Icecream, some older Old Host Hats not listed, other Host pins, Host furni before 2013, and 1* rare game magics.

• What is Q?
  • MissB said:

What is Q?

A Q is four ice, meaning about 3-4 million credits worth of value. So things that add up to that!

• edited August 2017
    Ok so I have a room full of things to trade. Would you like to come see it? @i.am.chalk

• MissB said:

Ok so I have a room full of things to trade. Would you like to come see it? @i.am.chalk

Sure, I can meet now?

• @i.am.chalk I'm with GiftPrincess so if you are friends with her you can follow her to my room!