My Art [Update ! (06/08/2017)]

Comments

• Aaaah sorry I took a long while to respond ! I've been having terrible family issues and have been playing games most of yesterday and today to keep my mind off it-

Thank you so much! I've been trying new things with line sizes so I'm happy that it's looking good so far !

Mhm ! Your icon reminded me I had a character for it I hadn't drawn in literally forever so I thought I'd make a new reference ! And thank you ! I tried to make her colors mostly wind related since that's the main element of her magic, and then I made the fan blue since I also thought the water deserved to be represented somewhere too ! And :o I'd be interested to see the team!
    SDS
  • Aww that's not fun! I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm here for you if you need me! :) I'll have to get some quick refs of them done then! I'm sorry I haven't finished the art raffle prizes up, I was doing homework and shopping today, this is the first I've been on ahh!

Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • Aah, thanks, I appreciate it !
    And alrighty~!
    It's fine, take all the time you need! Honestly I posted that quickly and then went to go make a headshot of a Legend of Zelda character for a group RP thing on another site-
    Which I put on the first page here :3c
    SDS
  • UPDATE:

More new art on the first page ! As always, tips are appreciated!
    SDS
  • AWESOME art!!
    My Life Is Average!
  • OMG! I love your art @EmeraldStone!  Are you going to post any more?
    skylambsignature
  • Thank you!

I'm glad !! I hope to ! I am currently working on quite a large piece [1000 pixels x 2000 pixels] with 6 characters in total so it might be a little while, but I'm going to upload the rough sketch, the lineart and the fully colored version!
    SDS
  • Uhm... So...
    I might not be able to draw for a while.
    I was working on something I started in design and I guess I lost the pen to my drawing tablet... I might get it back on Monday, if a janitor picked it up, if not, it'll be longer since I'll have to order a replacement...Geh-
    So sorry but there might not be anything for anywhere from a couple of days to a couple of weeks... ^^"

But thank you so much everyone who's commented saying they like my art ! It honestly means a lot to me to know people really like what I draw <3
    SDS
  • UPDATE:
    Art added !!

Sorry I sorta poofed from everything. >.> I got busy with lifey things-
    I still can't draw any digital art yet, but I stole (akaborrowedwithposition) my friend's really good professional markers and colored using them ! It's under the new spoiler cut thingy added <3
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone  AHHH THATS SO AWESOME! Where did she get the markers :o I wanna buy some xD
  • @TacoCat

Actually it's a he honestly- And he got it from an ex-boyfriend who bought them as a birthday gift-
    But they were reaaaaally expensive- They're about 5$ per marker, but they work like watercolor paints and have a blur pen to make it look really nice and blended and the y're g re a t-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Oops i thought i saw a she or her in there xD ah cool :o thanks! i'll keep an eye out for them! :D
  • @TacoCat
    xD It's all good
    'Welcome ! Careful when you use 'em though because they can bleed through regular paper easily and if you do multiple strokes in one area, it gets darker-
    SDS
  • I love how you keep updating this discussion with more art!! your really good at drawing!

• @Doodlepufflove

Aaaah thank you ! <3
    And I plan to keep doing it as long as it's appropriate for VFK and as long as people still like it ! ^^
    SDS
  • Update:

I got my new pen !! <3 So I should be hopefully uploading a bit more art for the people that like it <3
    And to celebrate, I drew a Gardevoir gijinka [humanized Pokemon] based off of a character of mine named Grace ! ^^ I have another one I'm working on but that may take a while because I'm going to try and make it sort of detailed with background and lighting- But- Aaaaaah I'm so happy to have my pen back-

So enjoy the new art ! I'll hopefully have this one up really soon, maybe in the next couple of days <3
    SDS
  • nice art  :ar!
  • UPDATE:

New drawing - it's a Halloween icon ! <3 I needed one to use for roleplaying purposes so I made one for myself! I might draw the character in the full outfit since her hair covers most of it with that angle-
    SDS
  • nice halloween art! :)

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • School's a pain :U I've been managing to hop on VFK for like, getting the Halloween costumes and stuff but that's about it- I'dlovetogetbackintotheendofdaypartiesbutthosearereallylatemytime- LikeI'masleeptwohoursbeforetheystart- Also the Cynthia costume is probably my favourite- I love it <3 And even though I want my avatar to keep her emerald hair Ican'tbeartotaketheCynthiacostumeo ff- But I hope you all had a happy Halloween, and I believe Thanksgiving for most of you (IhadmineinOctober :3c) is coming up so I hope you have a good Thanksgiving too !

So onto art ! I put up another piece under the newest spoiler ! I tried something a little different - digital painting ! It's completely lineless with the exception of the eye (since that sorta requires a line-) and it's an underwater thing ! Sorta- More like a water mage falling into her element (literally :3c)
    Thoughts are appreciated <3
    SDS
  • edited November 2016
    Sorry for the very late reply ^^" But thank you !
    SDS
  • i just checked your art and YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE MY FFXIV AVATAR, KITERALLY ALL YOUR MISSING IS YELLOW AROUND THE EYE AND SOME FACE PAINT I MEAN EVEN THE OUTFIT THATS SO WEIRD
  • @TacoCat

Actually the first photo and the Halloween ones are of my own FFXIV character so that may be why xD
    I keep getting in FFXIV hypes (since quite honestly it's the game I play the most at the moment especiallysinceit'snotblockedatschool) and usually I'll draw my character when those happens-
    AndnoneofthoseoutfitsIreallyhave- Honestly I've changed her hair to the one you can find from Palace of the Dead / Aquapolis as well- It'sbeenalittlebitsinceI'vedrawnher-
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone ahhh XD i just joined the game last month probably :o whats aquapolis?
  • @TacoCat

xD Aaaah alright. I've been playing for a good two years now so- Ifyou'reonJenovaorBalmungIcanhelpouttoo :3c Though on Balmung my character isn't that high of a level yet so ^^"
    Aquapolis is this dungeon exclusive to treasure maps! If you do a treasure hunt (with that map in particular, it's better to do with a party), you can get a bunch of stuff. Aquapolis is exclusive to the Dragonskin Treasure Map and it's like a big dungeon with only positives! Though if you die, you get booted out of the dungeon... You keep the stuff though! 
    SDS
  • @EmeraldStone Ah xD i will look for you! and oooo :o i'll have to figure that out when i get on next! thanks!
  • @TacoCat

I'm Miroir Fae'el / Asana Fae'el on Jenova and Nymeria Reulli on Balmung :3c
    'Welcome !
    SDS
  • These are so elegant @EmeraldStone!  How did you achieve the sheer look on the sleeves on your paper drawing?
    ColourzRNice2
  • @ColourzRnice

Thank you !
    For the sleeves, I erased the pencil lines but also made it so I could see where they faded, so I used those lines to color everything behind the sleeve, and then went over it with a light blue marker to get the translucent look I was aiming for <3
    SDS